Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

According to Twitter, Mario Balotelli is...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
article-2052715-0E821EC900000578-360_468x642.jpg

Mario is always at San Carlo's (the restaurant in the background in the picture). His traditional chat up style is to get one of the waiters to hand Mario's card to the trollop in question and he collects them in his Bentley after finishing his spaghetti bolognese. He gets through local slappers very quickly though, has paid for at least three of them to have boob jobs and is a complete hat stand.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I heard a story about how he was coming out of training on a weekday to be greeted by a mum and son who wanted autographs. He asked them why the son wasn't in school and they said he was being bullied really badly. Mario proceeded to ask the kid and mum to jump in his car and he went with them to confront the bullies there and then.

I have always love balotelli from the moment he arrived at City, he's just quite different, brings a bit of fresh air.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
From today's Fiver -

"I don't care what people say about me. I am focused on my football, my manager, girlfriends and my family" - Girlfriends. It's impossible not to like Mario Balotelli, isn't it?

Not impossible but there is a bonkers-appeal.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
From today's Fiver -

"I don't care what people say about me. I am focused on my football, my manager, girlfriends and my family" - Girlfriends. It's impossible not to like Mario Balotelli, isn't it?

Not impossible but there is a bonkers-appeal.

Haha brilliant

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Brilliant character, something very Gazza about him, absolutely bonkers. I'm not sure if he has a fishing rod though?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Mario is always at San Carlo's (the restaurant in the background in the picture). His traditional chat up style is to get one of the waiters to hand Mario's card to the trollop in question and he collects them in his Bentley after finishing his spaghetti bolognese. He gets through local slappers very quickly though, has paid for at least three of them to have boob jobs and is a complete hat stand.

Hmmm I'd probably do the same if I had his money!!

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
LADOTELLI strikes again. Reports ages ago in the sun that he bought a designer jacket in manchester and his change was well over £100 and said give it to the next person in line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here