Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Accidental Boob Grope

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In the film The Wanderers they play the game "Elbow Tit" where you walk along the street and purposly "accidently" elbow a lady in the boob, then apologise and use the incident to help to meet the woman! Needless to say, it is not the most successfule chat up technique.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
what about the embarassing 1st slow dance when you are 16 and not fully in control down below? you end up dancing with straight arms and hands on her shoulders

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Accidentally but never 'accidentally'. They're at a height where you're likely to brush off them if carrying stuff, for one thing.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
In the film The Wanderers they play the game "Elbow Tit" where you walk along the street and purposly "accidently" elbow a lady in the boob, then apologise and use the incident to help to meet the woman! Needless to say, it is not the most successfule chat up technique.

great film. dont f*** with the wongs!!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Of course, it would be rude not to!

There's a rather dumpy, short, woman where i work who has a wholesome busom and has a habit of, when she needs you she;ll stand behind you (whilst you are sitting at desk) and lean havilly into you with her fun bags.

As she's about 60, it's really quite offputting.

Seagull Stew

Once at school, many years ago.

I was looking out of a window when something outside caught my eye. I wanted to point this out to a girl who was standing behind me facing the other way. So I reached my hand out behind me to tap her on the back.

Luckily, she had turned around and was now facing the same way as me! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here