Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Accident on Seafront this morning

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
A woman cyclist fatality outside the Grand. Run over by a yellow sports car, allegedly. Information NOT verified.

larus

If you can't laugh at life, then you are IMO, either a very sad or up-tight person. Humour has been used throughout the centuries to try to put things in perspective.

When I die, I want people to celebrate my life. Rememeber the funny times, laugh at the things that I've done when I've been a prat, and smile at the things that I've done that have brought joy to their lives.

Yes, I laugh at tragedies in life, such as the space shuttle disaster, tsunami, etc. Does that make me a sick, insensitive fucker. No, I just accept that life is temporary and not totally safe.

So, lighten up, enjoy each moment, and get off El Pres's back.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have removed the quip, as no wish to offend anyone. However I would point out that the butt of the joke was Leon Knight, and no reference was made to the death of anyone.

Lord Lichfield is however fair game to take the piss out of, unless of course you have ever owned, or known someone who has owned, a camera. In which case you are insensitive bastards.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
larus said:
If you can't laugh at life, then you are IMO, either a very sad or up-tight person. Humour has been used throughout the centuries to try to put things in perspective.

When I die, I want people to celebrate my life. Rememeber the funny times, laugh at the things that I've done when I've been a prat, and smile at the things that I've done that have brought joy to their lives.

Yes, I laugh at tragedies in life, such as the space shuttle disaster, tsunami, etc. Does that make me a sick, insensitive fucker. No, I just accept that life is temporary and not totally safe.

So, lighten up, enjoy each moment, and get off El Pres's back.

Totally agree. I would hate people to be upset at my funeral. Laugh and enjoy the good times. Then take the piss how people could carry the coffin. You have to laugh at life. A joke is what it is and relieves tension. Everything is up to have the piss taken out of it.
" Cats are made for experiments" afterall they have nine lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here