Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Accident on Seafront this morning

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
El Presidente said:
Apparently someone tripped over a dummy thrown out of a pram heading down West Street.

Leon Knight.:ohmy: That was a bit below the line though Easy.

Last edited:

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Marc said:
f***ing hell the PC brigade are out in force today....f*** OFF PRICKS :)

Ah, the KIDS are out in force today. GROW UP!

What the hell has it got to do with being 'PC'? It is a matter of decency and maturity not to make fun of someone being killed. It was in Brighton, right? So there is a chance that it was the loved one of someone on this list that just got killed. And you think it is okay to make jokes about it. Jeez.

What you gonna do for Remembrance Day?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Gritt23 said:
When police fully close a road then it is usually because it's a fatal accident I'm afraid.

WRONG ! :p

they closed the road in Shoreham last week and the f***ing little scrote survived :rolleyes:

is that PC enough for you MArc/Tedebear ;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Vlad the Impala said:
Ah, the KIDS are out in force today. GROW UP!

What the hell has it got to do with being 'PC'? It is a matter of decency and maturity not to make fun of someone being killed. It was in Brighton, right? So there is a chance that it was the loved one of someone on this list that just got killed. And you think it is okay to make jokes about it. Jeez.

What you gonna do for Remembrance Day?

:yawn: cool I'm branded a KID again maybe I can get away with playing kiss chase in the streets.....

anyway...jokes came out hours after the tsunami/9-11/Diana etc etc, I guess I'm just one of those people who does'nt take life amazingly seriously as half the people on here. Yeah sorry to hear someone (possibly) died thats harsh....but people die all the time and if we start to worry about every single death then the world would be one big mortuary, people make wimsical (sp?) jokes about death...DEAL with it!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
zefarelly said:

they closed the road in Shoreham last week and the f***ing little scrote survived :rolleyes:

hell they shut the road when I fell of my bike and broke my collarbone...AND I WAS DRUNK :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
El Presidente said:
Just because we are gay lovers does NOT mean that Easy and I are the same person.

Damn how un PC is that ? :lolol:

rool

Jul 10, 2003
XooX said:
So no-one ever told a joke about Sept 11th, the Tsunami, Princess Diana, The Brighton Bomb, The London Bombings and countless other tragedies that involved people dying?? The whole point about a joke or humourous comment is that it is done at someone elses expense. And if that person or persons are dead does that make it unacceptable? So he made a comment you didn't like, fair enough but that doesn't make him sick.

I suppose it depends on whether you have experienced such tragedies or whether you know someone who has.

Try telling a 9/11 joke on NSC and see how many find it funny for example, but NSC and double standards go hand in hand.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I think threads like this should have the title Kangaroo Court then we can have a fair trial, a fair conviction and a fair burning.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
Just because we are gay lovers does NOT mean that Easy and I are the same person.
Although it can sometimes look like that when our heaving sweaty bodies are so intricately entwined.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Brighton till i die said:
i had a car crash 5 years ago and they shut the perimiter road at Gatwick for 4 hours ......and i lived!
:wave:

But if you said you had died we can get those fakers from Most Haunted to try and contact you:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Easy 10 said:
Although it can sometimes look like that when our heaving sweaty bodies are so intricately entwined.

I have told you before, you sweat, I merely mildly perspire.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
zefarelly said:

"usually"

Read it properly.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
I think all depends if you know the person or pepole involved. I have just been informed the girl in the Worthing crash was the daughter of someone I know, (Her Mum) and have known for 20 years.

Thinking of you Val!

Vicar!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Vicar! said:
I think all depends if you know the person or pepole involved. I have just been informed the girl in the Worthing crash was the daughter of someone I know, (Her Mum) and have known for 20 years.

Thinking of you Val!

Vicar!

She was a regular on the pub / club circuit in Worthing so is known by many . Very pretty girl

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here