Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abuse of 'Ask the Club'

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Could everybody please look at 'Ask the Club' and decide if there is an issue with IDIOTS asking ridiculous inflamatory questions which the club should not answer publicly. If you do find such a thing then please feel free to report back to this thread.

Thank you.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think there have been a few in ask the Falmer Project team too, regarding the potential future capacity. Lets face it, if the club ever admitted that the stadium is designed for expansion, they would risk re-igniting the whole Falmer debate.

For the time being, lets just concentrate on getting trying to work towards crowds of 20,000 on a regular basis.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Both sections are moderated quite closely, and where possible posts not deemed fit for either of them are deleted, and where necessary the posters responsible are dealt with accordingly for abusing the section/s.

Unfortunately there will always be some who want to post idiotic rubbish, and we just have to deal with it as and when.

And in all fairness, all the good members who do use NSC are always very quick to report anything they feel is not sensible, for that we thank you :thumbsup:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The latest one on there, seriously?

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I think there have been a few in ask the Falmer Project team too, regarding the potential future capacity. Lets face it, if the club ever admitted that the stadium is designed for expansion, they would risk re-igniting the whole Falmer debate.

It's designed for expansion?!!!

:wave:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This latest one is a ridiculous thing to ask. What good can come of it? All that's likely to happen if people like this pop up is that they get rid of the webcam. Good grief.:rant:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
* Adopts Ken Livingstone-eqsue nasally whiney tone *

And furthermore, in contravention of paragraph 3b, subsection 1(x)a, line two, the said supervisor did not have what is colloquially known as a 'shave' this morning, thereby implying over-sleeping, increased fatigue and an almost certain fatal incident involving the poorly painted Volvo truck - which I notice has not been serviced for over eight months, and the driver of said vehicle had not tucked his shirt in rendering himself a danger to his colleagues, and his visiblity vest has 14 splatters of excavated and non-excavated earth upon the lower abdominal area of the garment. Furthermore, said 'stubble' of the supervisor (excuse me lapsing into the vernacular) will increase the risk of fungal irritation and thence infection and disease on the site.

I trust you will be dealing with this in the forthrightedness of time...

computer-nerd.jpg

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh my god its chief nanny state, its not even in the right forum, been a member since 2006 and this is his second post :facepalm:

Priority of Health Safety - North Stand Chat

its twats like him who will get the photos and webcam stopped

Post removed.

If anyone feels there is something wrong with a post etc, please do use the report button, many do and thanks for doing so.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
They thought that the bats were going to die, their pond was going to be built upon, their *cough* peaceful lives ruined, and their ducks raped on a pay-as-you-go hourly basis.

It's hard to care what they think, so be honest.

I am up for a bit of duck rape, quite frankly.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Do the locals know that Falmer is designed for expansion is what I wanted to know.

I think only the designer actually knows.

What all the questions in ask the project team forget to consider is the effect of the stadium on Falmer and the surrounding area. If everyone parks all over the place, pisses in the pond and rapes the ducks, I doubt we'll ever get an expansion regardless of the potential capacity of the stadium.

However, if we get regular crowds of 20,000+ (seems a long time away at the moment...), and the travel plans work and there is a need for further seats, then we can start worrying about expansion.

AdsPads

Jan 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Gazwag,

Do you work in construction? I don't think so....

I understand from a fans point of view that this could potentially cause the photo's or webcam to be removed, but I'm not sure people would be reacting the same if somebody died on the site, due to poor health and safety implementation.

Do Brighton really want the new stadium associated with a fatality on their site?

As for the below comment:

''Oh my god its chief nanny state, its not even in the right forum, been a member since 2006 and this is his second post''

I have had a season ticket with Brighton for the last 10 years and went to Gillingham and attend Withdean every week and a number of away games per season.

I just choose to view North Stand Chat and not post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here