Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About time Cheryl

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Oh stop talking complete bollocks. she is a no mark who has chosen to live her life through a vicarious celebrity founded on a manufactured 'pop' band and who married a footballer for the benefit of both of their images.

Do you really give a flying f*** that both of their manufactured images have been 'destroyed' by the very same media that created their fleeting fame in the first place?

No. I couldn't give a flying f***. It's not a story in my book. What annoys the f*** out of me is The Sun and their hypocrisy. They'll be going nuts about "Our Boys" in the summer when they've tried their hardest to rake up a load of crap that is only going to unsettle the squad come June.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He will have his work cut out to raise the bar above Cheryl.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
No. I couldn't give a flying f***. It's not a story in my book. What annoys the f*** out of me is The Sun and their hypocrisy. They'll be going nuts about "Our Boys" in the summer when they've tried their hardest to rake up a load of crap that is only going to unsettle the squad come June.

With respect that's nonsense. Like it or not people in this country want to read about famous people (which includes footballers) doing something morally dubious. Terry and Cole have only themselves to blame, and this whole idea that the media are somehow intent on ruining our World Cup chances is ludicrous. They're just doing their jobs, and it shouldn't affect the ability of 11 men to kick a ball round a pitch at all.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
With respect that's nonsense. Like it or not people in this country want to read about famous people (which includes footballers) doing something morally dubious. Terry and Cole have only themselves to blame, and this whole idea that the media are somehow intent on ruining our World Cup chances is ludicrous. They're just doing their jobs, and it shouldn't affect the ability of 11 men to kick a ball round a pitch at all.

While they're all shagging the secretary/barmaid/colleague/boss. How many people in this country have affairs? Shit loads. How many marriages end in divorce? Around half. Bloke cheats on wife? WOW!

I guess you have to blame the people who pay the wages of the wankers who write this shit. I wouldn't wipe my arse on it.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
While they're all shagging the secretary/barmaid/colleague/boss. How many people in this country have affairs? Shit loads. How many marriages end in divorce? Around half. Bloke cheats on wife? WOW!

I guess you have to blame the people who pay the wages of the wankers who write this shit. I wouldn't wipe my arse on it.

Yes fair point in that sense I can see that there is hypocrisy. However as I've said, whatever the views of you or I on its newsworthiness, a lot of people in the UK will buy newspapers to read about the misdemeanours of the rich and famous. So it's not really the paymasters' faults, it's the people who buy the papers faults - and of course the players who do the stupid things in the first place.

I'm not sure calling ALL tabloid journalists wankers is fair either!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh I'm sure they will patch things up as Ashley will say it's a sex addiction then get therapy and then more millions from "Hello" magazine.......

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have to say I'm very impressed with how the tweedy woman has re-invented herself - from racist lout to victim of cheating black tosser

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Yes fair point in that sense I can see that there is hypocrisy. However as I've said, whatever the views of you or I on its newsworthiness, a lot of people in the UK will buy newspapers to read about the misdemeanours of the rich and famous. So it's not really the paymasters' faults, it's the people who buy the papers faults - and of course the players who do the stupid things in the first place.

I'm not sure calling ALL tabloid journalists wankers is fair either!

By "pay the wages" I meant the readers.

I don't blame the players. They're only human. Plenty of people are unfaithful. Why should they get pillored for it? Have a go at Beckham for getting sent off at the world cup - he performed badly at his job. What he (allegedly) got up to with Rebecca Loos is nobody's business but David's, Victoria's, Rebecca's and that pig she was dating.

I didn't call all tabloid journalists wankers either, purely the ones who write this kind of drivel. I do wonder how they sleep, unless they're all whiter than white of course.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
She's built a music career (well some would call it that) using that twat's surname so where does she go now? Does she simply become 'Cheryl' or can chart topper Cheryl Cole successfully become Cheryl Tweedy? Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

And whatever happened to "We gotta fight fight fight fight fight for this love"?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Weak, limp, lifeless. Is she really talking about Cole's performance in the sack?

[yt]KV-48hASWfo[/yt]

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I dont care about her accent, her crappy music or what sort of shampoo she endorses! She is LOVELY.

Personally I can't wait for the divorce so I can finally find out what happened with the whole Jermaine Pennant/mobile phone up the arse incident.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He's a gayer

As is Ashley...allegedly.

All this nonsense with the topless models etc. is just him putting on a fake beard so his team mates will stop taking the piss about his penchant for a bit of bum.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
He is gay
She is rascist.
convienience marriage. FACT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here