Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

About time Cheryl

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Excellent. Well done The Sun. Another couple of lives ruined. I know that Cole has been a twat but what the f*** are the red tops doing with this current agenda.

Who's next in line? Ferdinand? Gerrard? We'll be taking a separate squad of therapists and marriage guidance counselors to the world cup at this rate. Never mind. I'm sure they'll still be 5 million fucktards queuing up to buy their Cappello masks from that shitrag when it become all jingoistic come June.

Last edited:

You people are painting her as a poor victim all the time, but she chose to marry him.
She's a wag, and if it had not been A.Cole it would probably have been some other football player, so who cares? She's minted, she looks well silly now for having only recently made up with him, so she has to make a big pouting deal about 'leaving him' when he's been gone at the drop of every pair of knickers.

Gold-digger turned mug trying to save an iota of face. She failed with her marriage, but with all the available blokes she could have, she chose that one.
She's a dim tart, so what?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You people are painting her as a poor victim all the time, but she chose to marry him.
She's a wag, and if it had not been A.Cole it would probably have been some other football player, so who cares? She's minted, she looks well silly now for having only recently made up with him, so she has to make a big pouting deal about 'leaving him' when he's been gone at the drop of every pair of knickers.

Gold-digger turned mug trying to save an iota of face. She failed with her marriage, but with all the available blokes she could have, she chose that one.
She's a dim tart, so what?

:clap: and he's a footballer who sleeps around, as they have been doing since long before I was born. So what?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
oh do shut up, homos...

600full-cheryl-cole.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Ironic - performs "Fight For This Love" at the Brits one week, leaves husband the next week...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
:clap2:

Now all I need is a balaclava, some kind of fence-scaling equipment, a box of milk tray and a condom.

:thumbsup:

What makes you think Cashley would like you?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My guess is she doesn't like Sex or Ashley has a small penis which is highly likely.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is a story when she looks like Cheryl Cole. There is no earthly logic for it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Excellent. Well done The Sun. Another couple of lives ruined. I know that Cole has been a twat but what the f*** are the red tops doing with this current agenda.

Who's next in line? Ferdinand? Gerrard? We'll be taking a separate squad of therapists and marriage guidance counselors to the world cup at this rate. Never mind. I'm sure they'll still be 5 million fucktards queuing up to buy their Cappello masks from that shitrag when it become all jingoistic come June.

Oh stop talking complete bollocks. she is a no mark who has chosen to live her life through a vicarious celebrity founded on a manufactured 'pop' band and who married a footballer for the benefit of both of their images.

Do you really give a flying f*** that both of their manufactured images have been 'destroyed' by the very same media that created their fleeting fame in the first place?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here