Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abion Roar - live TONIGHT!!!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Hi gang

The roar will be broadcasting live tonight on reverb (we are prerecording the show for sat but the studio is broken)

Tonights guests are Paul & Simon from albion shirt sponsors IT first.

Tune in at 8 to radio reverb 97.2 fm or online atwww.radioreverb.com

we will try to have the show available for download for sat morning as well

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm confused. Will it still be going out on Saturday as well?

If the studio's broken, how can you broadcast? ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They've prebooked the studio to be broken on Saturday.
It's cheaper apparantly.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I'm confused. Will it still be going out on Saturday as well?

If the studio's broken, how can you broadcast? ???

Spock+Mind+Meld.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Be interesting to know if this is their final season as our shirt sponsors. I'm hoping / assuming it is, that IT First logo is a bit bone.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hasnt it been confirmed that they are kit sponsors for next season?

I agree tho they really need a NEW logo. Its a mess.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hasnt it been confirmed that they are kit sponsors for next season?

I agree tho they really need a NEW logo. Its a mess.
Agreed. Originally I thought it was shit because it was following the iconic Skint logo, and almost anything would look bad compared to that. But then I realised, no it really IS shit.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Well, I won't be listening live tonight then, but look forward to the podcast. I have to say I think this is a fantastic show and I thoroughly enjoy listening on my ipod as I walk through the forest. The Kerry Mayo interview the other week was really great. Is he booked to be back on?

Actually that reminds me, during the Mayo interview you alluded to a Mark Ormerod interview from a while back. I've only been listening this season, are previous episodes available anywhere - not the normal week-to-week stuff but specials such as player interviews?

cheers guys and keep it up :thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, I won't be listening live tonight then, but look forward to the podcast. I have to say I think this is a fantastic show and I thoroughly enjoy listening on my ipod as I walk through the forest. The Kerry Mayo interview the other week was really great. Is he booked to be back on?

Actually that reminds me, during the Mayo interview you alluded to a Mark Ormerod interview from a while back. I've only been listening this season, are previous episodes available anywhere - not the normal week-to-week stuff but specials such as player interviews?

cheers guys and keep it up :thumbsup:

The Mark Ormerod thing was at an Albion function a few years ago. Last I heard he was playing for Dorchester Town I think - and that was a while back too.

Jonny Harman has all the shows going back all seven years, I think. He's the man to contact over archive material.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
excellent....ask them if its true that the new Cisco routers are not using nano technology and instead have little imps passing packet messages between themselves

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always a good show - I will be tuning in :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Online listening doesn't seem to work for me? Media player just freezes!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here