Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abion Roar - live TONIGHT!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Now media player isn't popping up - is it possible tro link it someone pls?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not for me - when i click on 'listen live' a pop up appears for a split second then goes - is there another link someone can post?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nope - still no pop up for me!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Get it downloaded to iTines ASAP please

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The show is being loaded onto i tunes now so should be ready for you to download to listen to on the trip up to stoke

Excellent, although not going to Stoke

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Well, I won't be listening live tonight then, but look forward to the podcast. I have to say I think this is a fantastic show and I thoroughly enjoy listening on my ipod as I walk through the forest. The Kerry Mayo interview the other week was really great. Is he booked to be back on?

cheers guys and keep it up :thumbsup:

Totally agree....although the nearest forest to me is Waltham and it doesn't tend to carry many Orangutans!!!

Keep up the good work, guys....I genuinely mean it when I say it is the best club specific football podcast out there...most clubs don't even have a podcast, let alone a great one!!!

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Totally agree....although the nearest forest to me is Waltham and it doesn't tend to carry many Orangutans!!!

Keep up the good work, guys....I genuinely mean it when I say it is the best club specific football podcast out there...most clubs don't even have a podcast, let alone a great one!!!

:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here