Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Razak was so good....

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
We need to do everything in our power to sign this lad. I will personally sell my own mother if it will help with the costs.

How much do you want for Mum? Razak was sheer class...his crossfield passing...brilliant. Thought Assulin showed promise too...unsung hero today....Barnes,got through a tremendous amount of work and two cracking goals....and Happy Birthday Craig...what a day to score!

D

Deleted member 18477

sparrow must be pissed off with getting sent off now. how on earth is he going to get back into the team!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
What I liked about raz was his strength, he stayed upright and didn't get knocked off the ball whilst Still retaining possession, very good performance.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Assulin, is that his name ?

Hasn't got much of a mention on here, but I was impressed with his short cameo.

Looks like an all weather Paul Brooker.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Assulin, is that his name ?

Hasn't got much of a mention on here, but I was impressed with his short cameo.

Looks like an all weather Paul Brooker.

He looked keen, great head of flair, bit difficult to get noticed too much when he's brought on late and stuck out on the wing, unlike Razak who owned the middle of the pitch all game :) Hope to see him get more a chance soon though of course.

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
I think the best thing about this guy is he loves to have the ball at is feet and he always gives himself time to look up and pick the best pass possible, meet him outside the ground on my way to the station really nice guy had a great attitude and was friendly with everyone that spoke to him, great player and great role model for younger players!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here