Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abdul Razak was so good....

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
He was a absolutely superb today.

But then again so were the rest of the team.

Brilliant brilliant game.

Performance of the season for me.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Posh spice is a slapper,
She takes takes it from the back,
and when she's shagging Beckham,
She thinks of our Razak

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Absolute class but as somebody has already said we would have no chance of signing him but we could always hopefully have him on a seasons loan next season if he hasn't made it into City first team squad.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He was absolutely sensational. Just the player we need to play in front of Bridcutt & Navarro.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I thought we could get no better than Vicente. But I seriously believe this guy is on a par. Just a shame there's absolutely no chance of signing him permanently. Brings the best out of CMS with his pin point floated balls imo

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I think it was clear how much difference Razak had on allowing Barnes the freedom to push forward and be more aggressive rather than defensive. We had two people in the box for most of our crosses! This guy is pure class.

I hope our scouting networks are all over Africa as we need to find our own Razak - strong, skillful and loads of power. I bet there are lots of uncovered gems in the Razak mould there for the taking.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
He was so confident on the ball, he made the ipswich midfield look shit. I really think we should sign him in the summer although I can't imagine what the price tag will be and his wages? Definite MOM

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Absolute class but as somebody has already said we would have no chance of signing him but we could always hopefully have him on a seasons loan next season if he hasn't made it into City first team squad.

I would be happy with that......What i dont understand,what chance has he at Man city,if Messi came available they would try to sign him .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sensational is the word. Control, power, vision, strength on the ball, physically imposing but still athletic - this lad has got the lot. Some of the passes he was pinging around, the angles he was finding, and the fact that he seems almost IMPOSSIBLE to dispossess. And at 19, frightening.

He looks an absolute superstar in the making to me, very VERY special. I'm going to cherish his time here, he looks destined for big things.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Wasn't too impressed, skill wise, with his attempt at an overhead kick in our box that went 30 yards straight up. It was comedy gold though after all the skill he'd shown already :)

Gives a good 4 minute interview as well on BBC Sussex @ 47:30

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here