Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mclean

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
I bet they get all this cat calling on the millwall boards as well, They arent half as hard as they make out. ( make out as in the way they present themselves not kissing)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Cor bullying on a football based internet forum, how times change.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Wouldn't put too much money on it! Wikipedia have him as aged 227, which means I have plenty of time to get in the Albion line up. I can reveal that I am currently targeting our European champions league victory team of 2026.

TNBA

TTF

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I personally thought Vulture's response was quite funny. If he was trying to be homophobic then there alot worse things he could have said.

Fair enough this is a forum where people should be treating with respect, but sometimes the passion we all share for the Albion boils over into something more personal.

On occasions such as that I think people should just recognise the need to calm down, and then move on.

Simples. Life's too short.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I personally thought Vulture's response was quite funny. If he was trying to be homophobic then there alot worse things he could have said.

Fair enough this is a forum where people should be treating with respect, but sometimes the passion we all share for the Albion boils over into something more personal.

On occasions such as that I think people should just recognise the need to calm down, and then move on.

This. I used to find myself in loads of arguments on here but now I realise, what actually is the point in arguing with someone over the internet?? Its pathetic really that we all call each other 'wankers' ect ect. Happy pills are needed me thinks. :kiss:

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
This. I used to find myself in loads of arguments on here but now I realise, what actually is the point in arguing with someone over the internet?? Its pathetic really that we all call each other 'wankers' ect ect. Happy pills are needed me thinks. :kiss:

BAN HIM, you cant have common sense on here that is just outrageous

WAN**R!!! :wanker: :amex:Just Kidding:amex:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Just wait until NSP closes and all the tards start to post on here. :)

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

I agree with that, but some people just go too far too often. Vulture's sig suggests that he might enjoy being one of them.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Isn't Vulture the one who was moaning about how he doesn't have a job and doesn't get to see his kids?

Hmmm, I wonder why his life is/was down the shitter. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here