Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mclean

"Will that 'joke' be getting its telegram from the Queen this year?" is not abuse to be honest it was just stating a fact, it IS getting old. It was not a personal attack.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Only if it's untrue, apparantly

Poyet Laureate

Nov 17, 2009
why??? he started the abuse yet because he is gay I am not allowed to abuse back

Because you are a serial pain in the arse. A forum is a community, and you are the chav who thinks it is clever to make everyone else's life miserable. In the real world, you are probably the kid who ends up getting beaten up behind the school bike shed to teach him to shut up.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Because you are a serial pain in the arse. A forum is a community, and you are the chav who thinks it is clever to make everyone else's life miserable. In the real world, you are probably the kid who ends up getting beaten up behind the school bike shed to teach him to shut up.

go back to that stone you crawled out off and use you first account.And ffs get a life and stop quoting my posts.
And you know f*** all about me so stop trying to be clever and quoting things about school etc what is getting very boring and keyboard warriors etc and one option is very easy if you dont like what I post put me on your ignore list very simple thing even for you to do then you wont have to read what I post

Poyet Laureate

Nov 17, 2009
go back to that stone you crawled out off and use you first account.And ffs get a life and stop quoting my posts.
And you know f*** all about me so stop trying to be clever and quoting things about school etc what is getting very boring and keyboard warriors etc and one option is very easy if you dont like what I post put me on your ignore list very simple thing even for you to do then you wont have to read what I post

Ahh, poor diddums got all upset.

You want me to ignore your bullying, abusive postings and just let you carry on unchecked? Sorry, but that ain't going to happen. You act like a prat and someone needs to tell you you're being a prat.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
why??? he started the abuse yet because he is gay I am not allowed to abuse back

Name calling and making comments about very personal aspects of a person's life are very different things. I agree with your opinion that it's a forum and alot of people on here take themselves far too seriously, but think you might have just overstepped the mark slightly here.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ahh, poor diddums got all upset.

You want me to ignore your bullying, abusive postings and just let you carry on unchecked? Sorry, but that ain't going to happen. You act like a prat and someone needs to tell you you're being a prat.

Thats why the site has mods.If they think I have over steped the mark or I am bulling they will ban me or warn me.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Name calling and making comments about very personal aspects of a person's life are very different things. I agree with your opinion that it's a forum and alot of people on here take themselves far too seriously, but think you might have just overstepped the mark slightly here.[/QUOTE

I thought it was a witty reply to being called a twat but if the mods think I have over stepped then they will take action

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yes! For once I'm not the one being attacked by Mr Vulture. I shall party hard tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here