Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mclean rumour picks up pace...

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Rumour has it that Aaron McLean is available, if a serious bid is tabled..

This surprises me as I rate the fella.. not prolific at this level, but his attitude & work rate more than make up for a perceived lack of composure/quality.. he'd do all the donkey work for CMS and make him look good again..

London boy, so Brighton would tick some boxes..

Like I say.. we don't need to sell and wouldn't want him to leave, but if a £1million+ bid came in that would help finance a stab at say Billy Sharp then I think Nick Barmby could go for it..

Sounds like a Billy Paynter

---
I am here: Google Maps

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Billy_Britain_HCAFC

Jan 10, 2012
Thanks for the Hull insight Billy. Is Sharp not off to Leicester then?

Probably.. But Billy Sharp has said he'd be happy to come to Hull City if we were to trigger the buy-out clause, and it'd be a hoot to muddy the waters for Nigel Pearson.

For what its worth, I don't think Sharp is worth £3million+

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Probably.. But Billy Sharp has said he'd be happy to come to Hull City if we were to trigger the buy-out clause, and it'd be a hoot to muddy the waters for Nigel Pearson.

For what its worth, I don't think Sharp is worth £3million+

Sharp is worth every penny of 3 million, absolute quality performer

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Yes please, lets get the prolific partnership back together, bring on the Mac's..

Attachments

• CMS AMC.jpg
    CMS AMC.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 48

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
In the thread about Gus and his update on injurys and transfers Gus says that he likes McLean but there is no chance of him coming here during January window unless it is for free.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
In the thread about Gus and his update on injurys and transfers Gus says that he likes McLean but there is no chance of him coming here during January window unless it is for free.

He's not going to say, "we're really interested" is he. Try and play down the money we have, I'm pretty sure most managers do this e.g no chance of Murray going to Palace at the start of the season according to Freedman...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here