GOSBTS
I don’t think I’ve wanted a player to fail more than Connelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top fan here can't even spell his name right :lolol:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
What a horrible post.

Not really, there are players who you see it just clearly doesn’t work out for, Connolly clearly has talent but let 2 goals against Tottenham go to his head, he’d rather get drunk and not focus on his career, more focused on a love island life triangle than pushing on, now he’s struggling in the championship, hopefully it’ll kick start something. But he appears too arrogant to change.

boik

Not really, there are players who you see it just clearly doesn’t work out for, Connolly clearly has talent but let 2 goals against Tottenham go to his head, he’d rather get drunk and not focus on his career, more focused on a love island life triangle than pushing on, now he’s struggling in the championship, hopefully it’ll kick start something. But he appears too arrogant to change.

You're obviously one of those that gets all of their "facts" from social meeja. I take it all back though if you actually know the guy "IRL".

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I don't get this at all. I've been a fairly big critic of him, but why would you want him to fail? If he succeeded he would be the answer to a large part of our problems.

There's a big difference in thinking he's going to fail, to wanting him to fail.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

???

I mean I dislike the guy, and would rather he didn't darken our door again, but I wouldn't want him to fail in his career away from the albion.

Last edited:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Seems I’ve touched a nerve on here. Let me clear some things up.
I want him to come up trumps and be a success at the Albion.
However, in the last year or so, he’s become more famous for getting smashed on west street, getting into fights and being an all round bellend, he’s been given chance after chance and doesn’t seem to take it
He’s now gone to another club to try and get back to form and already looks a dud.
If he turns it around. I’ll celebrate each goal like we’re best mates, but his attitude and off the field rubbish makes me want him to leave the club and not darken it by falling out of west street again.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
However, in the last year or so, he’s become more famous for getting smashed on west street, getting into fights and being an all round bellend, he’s been given chance after chance and doesn’t seem to take it
He’s now gone to another club to try and get back to form and already looks a dud.
If he turns it around. I’ll celebrate each goal like we’re best mates, but his attitude and off the field rubbish makes me want him to leave the club and not darken it by falling out of west street again.

What has he been up to during lockdown then? I have to assume from your post he has either been peeing or passing out in doorways. Konerly out!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Fair enough, that's a bit different then.

There is something to be said for not wanting somebody to succeed who doesn't seem to want to do what it takes. I'd rather one of our younger strikers succeeded while giving it everything than Connolly succeeded while continuing with all the bullshit that has everyone discussing him on this thread.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Since the pre-season incident in Shoosh after the Luton friendly - what kind of bullshit has Connolly been involved in ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here