Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A weather warning for Saturday

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I am going to the SnowDome at Tamworth on Saturday....:down:

BAD FAN!

I think that counts as ironic, or at least would if I am delayed getting there due to wintry weather and missed my timed hour on the ski slope.

PG

If your're wearing your poncho, you don't need to wait for half time before a toilet break, no body can see you relieving yourself under your poncho and that's just rain running down the back of people in front of you.:shrug:
The modern day equivilant of a rolled up programme.
Who needs a rolled up prgramme?
This is how it looked in the South Stand during half time v Donny
scenic+people_250_general46.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Handy hint for all those who object to paying one pound fifty for a small bottle of TURKISH bottled water during the obligatory Withdean downpour:

Rainwater in most rural areas can usually be consumed without risk of disease or illness. If it rains, use any and all containers you can get your hands on to collect it. If you have a poncho, spread it out and tie the corners to trees a few feet off the ground. Find a container and tie the poncho on a slant with a slight sag to allow the rain to collect and drain. If you can't find a container, tie it level on all four corners and give it even more of a sag -- it will serve as a makeshift water bag.

You have not been charged for this service :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
And just in case the weather changes dramatically, take some sun cream. The club don't hand these out either!!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Apparently it MIGHT RAIN. For all the retards and those that are made of sherbet and alka-seltzer, you might want to bring a waterproof coat, poncho or you could just stay at f***ing home and not moan.

Please don't berate the club giving out free ponchos to away fans.

A caveat to that is that this being Britain, the weather can be changeable at very short notice. If it turns out sunny please feel free to moan at the club for not providing FREE cloakroom facilities for you to store your coats, manbags and chips on your shoulders.

Thankyou.

I am not intending coming to the game as I am told you smell of pooh!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A song sheet is a must.

Also a check list published 24 hours before the game stating what we should wear to the game, how we should get to the game, which pub we should meet in, how many pints we should have in the pub and where the toilet breaks will be at.

Can we regale NSC with jokes and puns about it afterwards?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here