Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A weather warning for Saturday

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
YAY! Let's all tie our free scarves to our free ponchos. Actually, er, hang on... :lol:

:lol:

As I have taken the precaution of paying for both my Poncho and Scarf I will wear them both with pride! I can say hand on heart that I have not PONCED anything off the club, and even sent back my "Season so far" DVD at Christmas so they could send it to a starving biafran on my behalf!

This Poncho/scarf combo would make us look like the nastiest little firm in the third!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shovel in the boot, the .

All true Albion fans will arrive at 1200 to clear the snow off the pitch I hope, supplying their own shovels of course :thumbsup:

Away fans should get a freebie bowl of soup and a drink in the Sportsman at the same time, don't want them getting too cold before the match.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And you just know that the club will not have thought through the consequences of all this snow. In the event of a huge AVALANCHE, who is going to be easily spotted by the rescue teams and saved? The loyal Albion fans in their SNOW White ponchos, or the away fans in their FREE RED ponchos?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
And you just know that the club will not have thought through the consequences of all this snow. In the event of a huge AVALANCHE, who is going to be easily spotted by the rescue teams and saved? The loyal Albion fans in their SNOW White ponchos, or the away fans in their FREE RED ponchos?

Typical thoughtlessness by the club. The loyal Albion fans in their SNOW White ponchos will be at great risk of being mown down by snowploughs, while the away fans in their FREE RED ponchos will remain clearly visible :rant:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Snow shoes too, just in case.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
did anyone elses pocho RIP down the side? I bet the ones given to Doncaster fans were made extra strong? Rubbish, i won't be renewing my season ticket unless I am guaranteed 10% off ponchos.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Apparently it MIGHT RAIN. For all the retards and those that are made of sherbet and alka-seltzer, you might want to bring a waterproof coat, poncho or you could just stay at f***ing home and not moan.

Please don't berate the club giving out free ponchos to away fans.

A caveat to that is that this being Britain, the weather can be changeable at very short notice. If it turns out sunny please feel free to moan at the club for not providing FREE cloakroom facilities for you to store your coats, manbags and chips on your shoulders.

Thankyou.

Right I am taking my poncho. If though it snows Buzzer you are in big f***ing trouble what with all this amateur meteorology.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Anyone else have trouble with their gentleman if still wearing their poncho at the half time loo break?

If your're wearing your poncho, you don't need to wait for half time before a toilet break, no body can see you relieving yourself under your poncho and that's just rain running down the back of people in front of you.:shrug:
The modern day equivilant of a rolled up programme.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Snow shoes too, just in case.

Sort of going on with Buzzers theme, tie two tennis rackets to your feet.

old%20snowshoes.jpg

PonchosOn_MED.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cannot be worst than Blackpool away a couple of years back. See enclosed fan picture.

Attachments

• 3259699.jpg
    3259699.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 70

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here