Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A weather warning for Saturday

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Apparently it MIGHT RAIN. For all the retards and those that are made of sherbet and alka-seltzer, you might want to bring a waterproof coat, poncho or you could just stay at f***ing home and not moan.

Please don't berate the club giving out free ponchos to away fans.

A caveat to that is that this being Britain, the weather can be changeable at very short notice. If it turns out sunny please feel free to moan at the club for not providing FREE cloakroom facilities for you to store your coats, manbags and chips on your shoulders.

Thankyou.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Apparently it MIGHT RAIN. For all the retards and those that are made of sherbet and alka-seltzer, you might want to bring a waterproof coat, poncho or you could just stay at f***ing home and not moan.

Please don't berate the club giving out free ponchos to away fans.

A caveat to that is that this being Britain, the weather can be changeable at very short notice. If it turns out sunny please feel free to moan at the club for not providing FREE cloakroom facilities for you to store your coats, manbags and chips on your shoulders.

Thankyou.

We have a cloakroom ???:ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The sun may also come out so don't forget your sunglasses so that you aren't blinded by the sun getting lower in the western sky. :cool:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
im deliberately NOT going to take a poncho just so i can get involved in a potential PONCHOGATE

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The sun may also come out so don't forget your sunglasses so that you aren't blinded by the sun getting lower in the western sky. :cool:

Quite. And in all the years we've been at Withers, Martin Perry has done nothing to address the problem of the low sun in Winter time.

Tsk - and you bobble hats think things will be better IF (not when) we get Falmer.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yeah, well its all well and good, but I'll wager if its SUNNY then Dick Knight and Martian Perry will be down the Swindon end handing out free Gucci shades and 99 flakes while flipping us the bird!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yeah, well its all well and good, but I'll wager if its SUNNY then Dick Knight and Martian Perry will be down the Swindon end handing out free Gucci shades and 99 flakes while flipping us the bird!!

...and no sign of any hair straightening facilities in the family stand either. What a SHIT club.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Away fans have their own salon and massage facilities with HJ's off Gullys Girls at half time. Pose as a Swindon fan this Saturday Buzz and get your locks crimped while watching the match.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Mine acted as a perfect bib protecting the Hillbilly outfit from onion and mustard spillages at HT.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Anyone else have trouble with their gentleman if still wearing their poncho at the half time loo break?

the lack of holes for ARMS is particularly troublesome when trying to eat or phone someone

i bet those red away ones come with arm holes :angry:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
the lack of holes for ARMS is particularly troublesome when trying to eat or phone someone

i bet those red away ones come with arm holes :angry:

Bit of a tip - Tie your scarf around your waist. Much easier then.

Tried and tested method using a 5 year old and 8 year old. If it can work for 2 boys as unco-ordinated as my two then it'll work for anyone.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Hi Buzzer how's it going

Just seen the telly they are on about the possibility of snow showers on sat does this mean i should wear my sunglasses in case of snow blindness? and did we take the precaution of keeping a red poncho back last week in case we need to wrap it round the ball in the event of snow laying on the ground or did we sell the last one ,and alas the game will be called off whats your take on this. predicament ??

All the best buzzer

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Bit of a tip - Tie your scarf around your waist. Much easier then.

Tried and tested method using a 5 year old and 8 year old. If it can work for 2 boys as unco-ordinated as my two then it'll work for anyone.

We'd all look ACE! come on lets do it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here