A warning.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
1##';okkm

Last edited:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Yeah, heard about gbrtv iinofbptgipjt regn9hnp9utghtrgit also.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I saw that original post.

You spelt "alcohol" wrong.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I know - I went on a rant and decided against it and then could not think of anything to match the thread title. You'll have to forgive me, I am pretty much pissed off right now. If you saw the original post you will realise why! Sorry.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I know - I went on a rant and decided against it and then could not think of anything to match the thread title. You'll have to forgive me, I am pretty much pissed off right now. If you saw the original post you will realise why! Sorry.

My lips are sealed...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are you ok now?

If you consider having my money stolen and being made homeless by a pot addicted, alcoholic landlady alright then I am tip-top! :rant::rant::rant::censored::censored::D

Seriously though, thank you.

If you consider having my money stolen and being made homeless by a pot addicted, alcoholic landlady alright then I am tip-top! :rant::rant::rant::censored::censored::D

Seriously though, thank you.

You did have your warnings though.
I'd have to suggest using that experience to take much care when becoming a flatmate to anyone - but you know that now.
If she's nicked your dosh and chucked you out, I suggest getting mean and filing a lawsuit. Plus, if she's particularly nasty as a piece of work, report that she's dealing pot from her house and has been using the bath for some kind of drug manufacturing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You did have your warnings though.
I'd have to suggest using that experience to take much care when becoming a flatmate to anyone - but you know that now.
If she's nicked your dosh and chucked you out, I suggest getting mean and filing a lawsuit. Plus, if she's particularly nasty as a piece of work, report that she's dealing pot from her house and has been using the bath for some kind of drug manufacturing.

The point is that when I moved in I covered everything. I have rented lots of places and am very clued up on my rights etc. Got her to sign for money etc, log books the works. She is just trying it on. Unfortunately being a common law tenant she can ask us to leave at anytime. What she cannot do howver, is steal my money. She frankly hasn't got a leg to stand on and I am sure she will back down as soon as she gets my solicitors letter in the next few days.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
The point is that when I moved in I covered everything. I have rented lots of places and am very clued up on my rights etc. Got her to sign for money etc, log books the works. She is just trying it on. Unfortunately being a common law tenant she can ask us to leave at anytime. What she cannot do howver, is steal my money. She frankly hasn't got a leg to stand on and I am sure she will back down as soon as she gets my solicitors letter in the next few days.

Can You Hear That Sound? That's Me Playing The World's Smallest Violin For You.

There Are Always 2 Sides To A Story And You Do Have A Habit Of Losing Your Rag Very Early On With Us Sensible And More Balanced Posters. Just A Thought.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

There Are Always 2 Sides To A Story And You Do Have A Habit Of Losing Your Rag Very Early On With Us Sensible And More Balanced Posters. Just A Thought.

Oh what a surprise. Not today Har Mar. Not if you know what's good for you.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

Sensible and more balanced? What have you been smoking today?

And Please Stop Typing Like This - It Is The Most Irritating Thing In The World Ever. :angry::angry::angry:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
can't you just threaten her , fight fire with fire

Letting solicitors deal with it. Easier that way, don't want to give her any reason to get away with it.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Funny thing is it was me that ended up having rows with the her. Nibble remained calm at all times. I've got a fairly good temperament but when someone is shouting at you for nothing it's hard to back down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here