Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A visiting Palace fan

lanepe

May 29, 2006
Bonjour

I have had reservations about posting on this site but a few very nice Brighton fans who post daily on the mighty Palace BBS suggested I give this a try. So, hear I am.

Are you a welcoming bunch?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The night crew are welcoming, the day crew...maybe not so. The NSP crew - hahaha

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Welcome sir, you'll find this site a lot less fussy than the BBS. Nobody will get into a hissy fit if you post in the wrong section, you can use any word in the English language and you wont get threatened with bans for daring to speak out against the club. Enjoy your stay.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Very nice Brighton fans? :lol:

I don't think Alex_S thinks so :laugh::laugh:

Seagullette.

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
welcome and maybe we can convert you in time...............come young lanepe come over from the dark side

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
We're being overrun with Scummers....They just love us don't they........:lol::lol:

(Pallissator)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Thanks for posting you just reminded me to wear my Albion Tie on Monday ;)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You are quite safe Frank, no bugger will know what it is on it anyway! :)

That's true ! Actually I am installing some kit up Whitehorse Road sometime next week. There's a remarkable lack of Palace fans at the council now, sad really as we could start the debate about the future of Selhurst Park. What's annoying is that it's bloody obvious to all but Bromley Council that Crystal Palace FC should play at Crystal Palace !

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
That's true ! Actually I am installing some kit up Whitehorse Road sometime next week. There's a remarkable lack of Palace fans at the council now, sad really as we could start the debate about the future of Selhurst Park. What's annoying is that it's bloody obvious to all but Bromley Council that Crystal Palace FC should play at Crystal Palace !

But CPFC haven't played at Crystal Palace for 102 years so it just isn't going to happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here