Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread of splendid Falmer graffiti

Saint Harold 7

May 25, 2010
I wrote Pomey are shit :) famous :) I didnt have time to write **** tho cause i had to goo :/ But very nice stadium guys, cant wait to play you there next year. :falmer:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You'll be glad it was captured for posterity then, probably washed away in the rain now. Sentiment is entirely correct however.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
View attachment 16661

Which NSC'ers are Brewery Tap regulars?
:wave:

As Conboy says, far better place now, decent beer, competent management, unlike before (Harveys tasting like washing up liquid; yes, I know you gassed up yellow water drinkers will say it always tastes like that) and the free sausages and chicken have started appearing again, well they had after the last home game.

My favourite graffiti was, "Palace wats (sic) it like to have a ground".

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My favourite graffiti was, "Palace wats (sic) it like to have a ground".

That was taken a couple of months back, it's not there now.

It's somehow better that half the efforts are spelt incorrectly, I think. It doesn't make the sentiment any less valid :thumbsup:

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
For some reason amongst all that lot "Portsmouth are shit" was my favourite. Concise , accurate and to the point.

Slightly off topic but reminded me of the Stephen King short story about the travelling salesman who collects grafitti from this travels.

franks brother

wall graftie.jpg
OH i watch him do that!

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Still waiting for somebody to post a photo of the road sign with the 'football' and the words Stadium on it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Still waiting for somebody to post a photo of the road sign with the 'football' and the words Stadium on it.

There's already been a few of those.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You're not getting me on that old "entrapment" routine, copper!

:lolol:

I think it's all perfectly legitimate, providing it's not offensive. "Portsmouth are shit" cannot be considered offensive IMHO, just fact :thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You are of course correct, as any schoolboy knows.

Here are some fine examples of the genre, should you feel the need to add a contribution:

One Million Penises

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't help feeling that plenty of other clubs would have some horrendous mural surrounding their sites, or at least a giant full length advert for the building company. I kind of like it that ours essentially is a big blue canvas for Albion related wisdom.

I will be keeping an eye on it as the site moves on, and will of course update with more photos as and when. Who needs Jack Straw, I see this as more of a Banksy affair :thumbsup: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here