A thread of crap badges

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
WolvesBadge.png

Dingles FC
i thought it was only the baggies that called em dingles ???

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
As far as I'm aware everyone in the midlands calls them the dingles, never mind just in staffordshire. I heard that burnley are the dingles of the north... no idea who the dingles of the south are :laugh:

Palace

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wolves badge is nice. Also don't mind Fulham's, but that's because it looks like it could be off some Kraftwerk artwork/old russian art.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
As far as I'm aware everyone in the midlands calls them the dingles, never mind just in staffordshire. I heard that burnley are the dingles of the north... no idea who the dingles of the south are :laugh:

If by Dingles you mean Pikeys then its the Pikey scum of Priestfield (I thought everyone in football called them Pikeys)

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
I've just been browsing other forums and theres one of the Manchester united forums photoshopping the liverpool crest as an 'American franchise' because they are not at all like that the Stupid twats :lolol:

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Southampton and Luton surely must be excused to the extent that if they use the coat of arms of Luton, or Southampton, they can't be slated for what's already there, just what they add.

And that goes double for the old BHA badge with the two shields.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here