Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread of crap badges

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
aberdeenBadge_large.jpg

Shit goal.
Oversized ball.
Junk.
I mean why bother having 'FC' floating next to the goal as well as Football Club written underneath ?

The goalframe and ball represent the letter A - obviously!

The ball is obviously much nearer than the goal - its called perspective, I think. :smile:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The goalframe and ball represent the letter A - obviously!

The ball is obviously much nearer than the goal - its called perspective, I think. :smile:

Well, I (admittedly belatedly) worked that out for myself. As for the perspective then, quite aptly if that is the case then the ball is going WELL wide of the goal.

I stand by my assertion that that is a shit badge. Its a piss-poor effort all round. Making an 'A' out of a side-on view of a goal and an oversized football is right up there with the "IT 1st" debacle we currently have on our shirts.

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
This one's URL didnt come up as a pic and you can only edit in URLs.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 255

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

That badge fully reflects the long and honourable tradition of the club whose emblem it is :nono:

Patently designed by committee during a blue sky 'workshop' at Cows-R-Us by 1st year Art And Design students, that is one unbeatable piece of shit that will still look like a fresh cowpat a hundred years from now. Totally abhorrent on oh-so-many levels :sick:

MMIV my arse! :salute:

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
Arsenal's badge is just a rip off of Surrey's finest, the Dormansland Rockets

6292_124954986853_124948326853_2964981_885111_s.jpg

So good that they have to play in the Sussex league as nobody in Surrey comes close

played against them the other week for hurst reserves (we lost 2-0)

but then again, our badge isnt the best iv seen

logo.bmp

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
here is the one you've been waiting for... THE CONNETICUT WOLVES

ConnencticutWCrest1.GIF

and its primary challenger- THE SOUTH CAROLINA SEAHORSES

Southern%20California%20Seahorses.jpg

are the USA even trying?

Last edited:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
In all fairness the Dormansland Rockets are a pretty successful team (for their level). Didn't know Avram was a Palace fan though, that's disappointing. Still, they are TECHNICALLY in Surrey

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
That badge fully reflects the long and honourable tradition of the club whose emblem it is :nono:

Patently designed by committee during a blue sky 'workshop' at Cows-R-Us by 1st year Art And Design students, that is one unbeatable piece of shit that will still look like a fresh cowpat a hundred years from now. Totally abhorrent on oh-so-many levels :sick:

MMIV my arse! :salute:

agree..it looks like a luncheoun voucher

astevens76

Jan 22, 2010
Bristol
In all fairness the Dormansland Rockets are a pretty successful team (for their level). Didn't know Avram was a Palace fan though, that's disappointing. Still, they are TECHNICALLY in Surrey

true.they won our league (mid sussex div 2).they were a pretty solid team tbf

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here