Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread full of really, really brilliant Goalkeepers.

Oct 25, 2003
my favourite goalkeeper ever, by MILES

1151.jpg

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
Pepe Reina without a doubt is currently the best goalkeeper in the world and has been for the past few years.

Against Villa on monday night he made 100 clean sheets in just 198 games, hes smashing club records left, right and centre!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I know they've both been mentioned already, but here's a couple of my favourite clips...

[yt]coO-OlTGW9s[/yt]

[yt]bDXdbrosAkE[/yt]

Oh and this fella has always been one of my favourites:

[yt]xFc40tmmrnU[/yt]

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Thomas Ravelli

One of the highlights of my childhood was watching that Sweden team do so well at what was otherwise a shit world cup

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm going to put up Mark Schwarzer. Having watched him for many, many years he's easily as good as any other of the top keepers already named.

If he'd played for bigger clubs his reputation on the world stage would be even greater.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
In watching 20 years of football, Schmeichal is the best keeper I have seen by a mile. He was awesome and won United so many points.

I remember a game away to Newcastle when they were fighting for the title. He single handedly kept United in it, denying Ferdinand I think it was time and again, United grabbed a winner through Cantona and went on to win the league. Always remember that game being the turning point and Schmeichal was the reason for the win. Great, great keeper.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Fatty Foulkes

[yt]7UkVZZnrC4E[/yt]

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
... and Peter Bonetti (apart from one game in 1970)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here