Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread especially for Bars Mars

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Mods - Why Are You Not Picking Up This Prick Nipple For Blatant Bullying And Harrassment?

Aren't you the one that finds every bit of info as something to deride and insult people with? Yes you are.

We can get onto the pot and kettle situation later Dorothy.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
There's no need to insult him.

And well done for posting your first message without capping up a word. :thumbsup:

Shit, I didn't even notice that.

Well done Bars Mars:clap2::clap2:First step to becoming a Member. Of society that is.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bars,
Who do you think we should play up front? Convential wisdom seems to be Forster & Murray after their classy display last weekend, but I suspect you see if differently.

And also I think TLO is onto something. Seriously, are you Bas Savage? We know Gary Hart posts on here, so why not Savage...

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Bars,
Who do you think we should play up front? Convential wisdom seems to be Forster & Murray after their classy display last weekend, but I suspect you see if differently.

And also I think TLO is onto something. Seriously, are you Bas Savage? We know Gary Hart posts on here, so why not Savage...

If You Care So Much My Views Are Clear If You Read The Gatting Thread. These Losers Do Not Deserve Me Spelling It Out Again.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
why is everyoine giving this twat the attention he so desperatly craves?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Can I jusy ask why you start EVERT word in caps??

Serious question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here