Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A thread especially for Bars Mars

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I've just been politely informed that Bars Mar, is in fact, NOT Bas Savage.

Oh well. That only leaves FG. Or it could be nipple's alter-ego? ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
But fg was never this thin skinned and there's been no scat imagers yet has there?

Hmm but people can change personas. Remembers its been awhile. Some people wont remembver who FG was so maybe needs to reinvent himself.

Bars Mars has referred to DK as "silent" and thats the give away for me...

Yoda

English & European
He types in capitals but NSC does something to it so it appears as a cap on the first letter of each word I think - someone pointed it out the other day...

But it doesn't change it when a smilie is added. I did a test on that a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure I've seen a post where Bars has put a smilie in.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If it is an old poster using a differant name it shows them up if they get more attention being a wind up insult peddlar rather than a genuine poster.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm with Bars on this; the bullying has to stop. Bars has a right to his (correct) opinions, Elder was pooetry in motion, and seemingly none of NSC has enough respect for Bars and his brilliant way of typing.

IGNORE Them Bars, They Know Not Of What They Speak.

Bars is the man..................... man. He`s the new Messiah. Say something to us Bar.................. cmon man.

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Bars Mar, you don't by any chance sit in H block just in front of Dave the Gaffer at home matches do you only some of the things you say make me think you could be someone called Louis? is it true?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les old bean you aint OLD SCHOOL enough to remember FG!

By the way he also (Mr Bars) referred to some people as sheep and that was his (FGs) favourite word when describing people who believed "silent and his pipe dream of Falmer"......

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
FG Football Genius :jester:

Oh boy!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here