Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Sad farewell to 3 Heroes

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
These guys have sweated blood for this club - personally I am not Kerry Mayo's biggest fan but he always gives what he can. Butters was shit on from a great height when he was sent to Barnet but has been a model professional ever since and Harty knows nothing less than to give 110% every game.
Be a real shame if they all left

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It's all well and good giving them another year just because they've served the club well over the years, but if we are to have any realistic chance of getting promoted next season we need to get rid of them and get some fresh blood in the side. It would be nice to keep them but I don't think our wage budget can cope with that.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
What a wankish thread to start. Gary, Kerry and Guy all view this site, I bet they feel just great to read stuff like that from apparent "fans". Why don't you just wait and see what the club decide to do? Your opinion and thoughts will probably never be taken into consideration by the people who run the club and make such decisions.

Well done to those of you who have made considered comments about the possible futures of those 3 "Heros" of the club. I like you, will wait till the manager and the board make their decisions. Whether I like those decisions or not, they make them, and they will stand and fall by them.

I will take the hump if I don't like the decisions, but I won't start making comments of apparent fact about something I have no idea about.

Finally, I'm sure mssrs Hart, Mayo and Butters would probably like to bid you farewell too. :tosser:

Spot on Phil, i totally agree with you mate.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Paul reid has got to be worth another contract.

Got loads of time for Reidy - quality player and it would be a very bad call to release him.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I expect most will be told on Tuesday, or we'd have no players for the Sussex Senior Cup Final on Monday.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Got loads of time for Reidy - quality player and it would be a very bad call to release him.

Reid is not good enough.Scored the odd good goal but gets lost all too often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here