Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question to get you thinking

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
If God made everything then who made God? cos God is something and something had to have made God to make everything? (so basically, who made God?)

Then you could say who made the maker of god and the maker of the maker of god ...etc etc and so on

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
But if there was a scientific explanation behind God and not a leap of faith to understand him then we would all jumo on board !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As the Catechism says, he always was, he always will be.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Cereal Killer said:
big time cop out if you ask me, God didnt just appear out of nowhere one day and thought "I know, i will make a universe"

The story about God is bullshit if you ask me.

I didn't.

You've just got to rely on faith for some questions. Not everything has a simple answer, it doesn't make it a "cop out" just because you don't like it.

Last edited:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Simple. God is Bollocks (with a capital B, being the Original Bollocks). Some twathead invented Bollocks as a way of scamming money, shagging some bird or performing some self-serving deed. So, he creates God. We decide that He (God/Bollocks) created everything and screw ourselves up in circles thinking about the meaning of all this (remember, this is Bollocks) whilst twathead is laughing in his pile of cash, pissed off his face.

I don't believe in Power Rangers. I don't believe in Kermit the Frog. I don't believe in Bollocks. And I certainly don't believe in God.

I believe that I exist and thats enough for me, thankyouverymuch.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cereal Killer said:
If God made everything then who made God? cos God is something and something had to have made God to make everything? (so basically, who made God?)

What makes you think God is something?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Re: Re: Re: A question to get you thinking

Cereal Killer said:
God has to be something or God would be nothing meaning god don't exist as God is nothing. God cant be nothing

But you seem to be thinking of something tangible, God is a deity, not a "thing".

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There IS no God. Crystal Phalarse still exist. FACT

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i thought everyone knew that god was created from the milk of a cow that lives on the back of an infinty of tortoises.

:rolleyes:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Man created god, as something to blame, or thank, for the things he couldn't explain.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
God was created by all people who fear death and the unknown......gives them comfort.......bless ,em

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Cereal Killer said:
The story about God is bullshit if you ask me.

No, no your wrong CK, it is true, I've read it in a book somewhere. Not just on one of these fancy websites, it's a real book, been around for ages.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here