Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question for parents

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
what are the little milestones in your child/childrens life that brought a tear to your eye? I don't mean the bigger things like birthdays etc but the smaller things like first school play, first letter to santa, first time riding a bike unaided etc etc

first time Beatsy put on her school dress - absolutely beautiful.

The first roll over, crawl, walk, "dadda or mumma"

The first picture of Theo aged 7 months holding a pint of Guiness (last week)

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Loads too many to even start listing but the one that really got me and the wife was

We had taken some pics on the digital camera when our son who is 4 asked if we could print one out for him, When asked why he said "so i can put it up beside my bed so when i am going to sleep i will have sweet dreams"

Choked up instantly

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I love the way that if one has something the other one hasn't got, they try to get that thing for the other too.

Like last week when I was at the theatre with the younger and he was given a glowing moon. He looked very concerned as we walked away and made me go back and get one for his sister at home too.

The way they always look after each other like that brings a tear to my eye.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I have to agree with the looking out for each other. The three little coaches fight amongst each other constantly, but gawd help any child who starts a war in the 'monkey business' play park. The three of them gang up like a well oiled war machine and defend the others to the death. Well, to the point of getting smacked with a plastic ball in the nose. That dont arf hurt!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I'm going to be away for my middle sons 8th birthday in a couple of weeks so will take him and a friend to lego land as a treat, anyway i asked him who his best friend was and he said you dad

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Let's Ask Herr Fritzel:

0000156x.gif

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
edit . oops wrong poster

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
Loads too many to even start listing but the one that really got me and the wife was

We had taken some pics on the digital camera when our son who is 4 asked if we could print one out for him, When asked why he said "so i can put it up beside my bed so when i am going to sleep i will have sweet dreams"

Choked up instantly

You beat me to it, totally cute moment :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here