Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question for everyone here?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Prefer the French myself

Jul 20, 2003
Any nation that gives the world stuff life 'The Dukes of Hazard' gets the benefit of the doubt in my book

:thumbsup:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Strike said:
Why do you dislike the yanks?

Just answer that question.

I don't. I dislike Bush and his cronies but that's because they're kunts not because they're American.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't hate them. I don't support the foreign policy of the current administration but I don't 'hate' Americans.

I know we all say "Oh I hate so-and-so" but it's just an expression meaning the opposite of "don't like". No sane person can say, hand on heart, that they hate an entire nation, that's taking irrational prejudice to a ludicrous extreme.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Brovian said:
I don't hate them. I don't support the foreign policy of the current administration but I don't 'hate' Americans.

I know we all say "Oh I hate so-and-so" but it's just an expression meaning the opposite of "don't like". No sane person can say, hand on heart, that they hate an entire nation, that's taking irrational prejudice to a ludicrous extreme.

Sorry just got a bit heated when some posters were branding me racist when I said I dislike most French people, and the reasons and I have never quoted or said or have hated the French. I just found it bizarre that people here can call the Americans or Spanish all the names under the sun and yet not be branded racist. I have met a few French people, and I found the people I met to be alright.

I agree with your statement Brovian anyway.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Strike said:
Sorry just got a bit heated when some posters were branding me racist when I said I dislike most French people, and the reasons and I have never quoted or said or have hated the French. I just found it bizarre that people here can call the Americans or Spanish all the names under the sun and yet not be branded racist. I have met a few French people, and I found the people I met to be alright.

I agree with your statement Brovian anyway.

Strike how can you dislike the majority of a nation? Have you met all these people. You really do come across as a little Englander.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Strike how can you dislike the majority of a nation? Have you met all these people. You really do come across as a little Englander.

Well he does want to be a politician doesn't he ? :lol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Arrogant,

up their own arse,

believe they are the centre of the Universe,

condescending to the rest of the World, have no respect or interest in anyone else's views,

and as much as they would love to be seen as the conquering heroes they were happy to let us be completely overrun in 1940, only deciding to get involved when they were attacked in Pearl Harbour. As per usual, they had no interest in anything that was going on in the rest of the World until it directly affected them.

Enough?

Did I miss something? Is it NSC racial discussion week? Why do I never get these e-mails?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here