Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A question for everyone here?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Did I miss something? Is it NSC racial discussion week? Why do I never get these e-mails?!

I for one cannot wait for next weeks Sexism threads :D

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I hate them because they are all fat, arrogant and ignorant.

And they smell.

Actually that sounds like the French - especially the smelly bit. Still, what do they expect with all those strings of onions around their necks?

Is this a cyclical argument or the full ellipse?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
How do you make people more "racially aware"?

I dont know, How do you make people more "racially aware"?

<awaiting punchline>

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I don't dislike them, but they are a bit fik.

A Yank once asked me if we had ambulances in England :dunce:

I worked there for a while & they loved my accent. In a store a girl said to me; "your accent is coooaal, what part of London do you come from?"

'Manchester'
, I replied.

"Coooaal"

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

The local team, though, was called:..............Brighton!!! :eek:

:clap2:

larus

I think one of the problems we British have, is that we are idealogically somewhere between the Americans and the 'Europeans' (well, France/Germany/Italy).

Our Anglo-Saxon mindset is more attuned to that of America, but we aren't as far removed from our social conscience as they are. However, we aren't like the Europeans in terms of protectionism, breaking/bending the rules etc, so we find their methods of conducting business/running institutions unreasonable, which is why there is such an anti-Europe feeling in this country.

I prefer America to France as a nation, although on an individual level, I don't have a prejudice with either nationaility.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I enjoy having a yank but would much prefer some little cutie yanking for me :tosser: :tosser: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here