Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Public Apology To Dean Wilkins

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I was under the impression it wasn't Jake, but another younger member of the squad.

But now I have discovered a similarity between your posts and brightonbear's, I am a tad suspicious. ???

lol...i wish im 35 and over the hill :D......

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
The facts are we are now where we should have been about 18 months ago and would have been if McGhee had stayed

Here we go again. You couldn't let this self important, attention seeking thread go without mentioning McGhee :rolleyes: Can you give me the definition of a fact and how that can be applied to where we would be under McGhee? :yawn::yawn:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Handbags at dawn hard man

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No, your right JS, it was an opinion not a fact.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I would like to issue a public apology to Dean Wilkins tonight.

I have been feircely critical of " Deano " since he took, over lambasting him last season and for the first half of this season.

I was very negative of the great man in the first half of this season and was outraged at the sacking of the Scottish God, Mark McGhee. I did several posts earlier this season predicting than Deano would get us relegated this season. I had NO faith in the man.

I accept now I was unfounded in this opinion. Deano has kept about his work with little arm waving and throwing of water bottles and his studying of the play in the first half in the North Stand also met my acid ramblings.

But with us in a handy spot on the verge of a momentus play off spot this season, our manager has fashioned a worthy side to wear the great Blue and White stripes of the best football team to ply their trade on this planet.

I have seen BHAFC for 4 seasons in the top flight of English football culminating in a Wembley FA Cup Final therefore I may have been more critical than the younger members who have never seen such great heights.

We have some great players now and Racon looks a quality player at this level. If we keep our nerve with the magnificnet Nicholas Forster upfront with his 20 goal tally and when Murray fulfills his true potential many sides will be swept aside by Deano's footnalling juggernaught.

Wise and Worthy men like The Large One and Uncle Buck never doubted Deano's potential and I have to salute them for their foresight and patience I clearly do not have.

What ever happens this season Deano has proceed the doubters wrong and I am delighted at that. I have supported this superb club for over 35 years and was on the terraces 15 years before Deano wore the Blue & White shirt and 30 odd years before he became the orchestrator of this club so please accept my derision was in good faith for the good of the club.

We may have differing opinions but we are all in this together.

Dean Wilkins Blue & White Army :albion1:

What a difference a few months makes eh? :lolol::lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wilkins did well in that he got us to 7th when I honestly thought we may get relegated so being a fair man I posted that. It does dispel some of the lies that all I ever did was slag Wilkins off but if its a choice between Adams and Wilkins well there is no choice is there ?.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
:lol: you really REALLY didn't need this thread bouncing did you US???

D

Deleted member 2719

Wilkins did well in that he got us to 7th when I honestly thought we may get relegated so being a fair man I posted that. It does dispel some of the lies that all I ever did was slag Wilkins off but if its a choice between Adams and Wilkins well there is no choice is there ?.

The question is Adams should have NEVER been in the picture and Wilkins was shafted.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:lol: you really REALLY didn't need this thread bouncing did you US???

I don't have a problem wit it infact I am glad it was bounced to show my fairness.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So, Are you going to apologise for all those dodgy tips too ?..... :laugh:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So how come Wilkins has managed to go from hero to zero in your eyes when he only managed 8 more games after you posted this thread?

I don't think Wilkins has ever been a hero to be fair :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here