Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Personal Message To All The Players Of BHAFC

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Step up to the mark you bunch of OVERPAID TOSSERS.

That is all :censored:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Thats the point of the thread Les, Adams is getting ALL the stick and the players are absolved of all responsibility.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perhaps if he had some coherant tactics, formations and strategies that might help the players a bit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thats the point of the thread Les, Adams is getting ALL the stick and the players are absolved of all responsibility.

Well you managed to blame Wilkins for everything that went wrong last season

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I also gave a lot of credit where it was due. I am not going to get into a slagging match about it as is the NSC way.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I also gave a lot of credit where it was due. I am not going to get into a slagging match about it as is the NSC way.

So we're not allowed to challeneg your opinion?

The players must take some responsibility but in the end it's Thicky's fault that we can't score a goal for shit and let them in like it's in fashion.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Step up to the mark you bunch of OVERPAID TOSSERS.

That is all :censored:
Well Said Gareth. As Usual You Have Hit The Nail Right On The Head With This Remark. It's All Very Well Blaming Sir Micky Adams But The Buck Stops With The Players. Take Adam Virgo - Wisely Played At Right Back To Counter The Arial Threat From Stockport's Big Players But Gets A Rating Of 2 Or 3 From Our Fans Who Were There. Hardly Mickey's Fault Is It?

And That Fleetwood Bloke. Micky Gives Him A Chance To Kickstart His Career And He "Plays" Like That In Return.

You'll Notice Elder Scored Last Night. Who Got Rid Of Him? Not Adams. Adams Inherited Rubbish Like Forster So He Can't Be Blamed There. Keep The Faith.

And Thanks Again Gareth For Your Superb Insight Into The Situation. :bowdown:

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
Well Said Gareth. As Usual You Have Hit The Nail Right On The Head With This Remark. It's All Very Well Blaming Sir Micky Adams But The Buck Stops With The Players. Take Adam Virgo - Wisely Played At Right Back To Counter The Arial Threat From Stockport's Big Players But Gets A Rating Of 2 Or 3 From Our Fans Who Were There. Hardly Mickey's Fault Is It?

And That Fleetwood Bloke. Micky Gives Him A Chance To Kickstart His Career And He "Plays" Like That In Return.

You'll Notice Elder Scored Last Night. Who Got Rid Of Him? Not Adams. Adams Inherited Rubbish Like Forster So He Can't Be Blamed There. Keep The Faith.

And Thanks Again Gareth For Your Superb Insight Into The Situation. :bowdown:

yeah but if you was there you would have realised that virgo was shit the only position he can play is centre back!

also forster being rubbish?? seriously?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
How is this a personal message? You've directed it all the players on a message board that is accessible to anyone in the world with a connection to the internet!

I'll give them a very public message: STOP LOSING!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will not take the bait. I know you hate me for some reason but I will not rise to it. I try not to have an illogical hatred of someone I have never met or had a conversation with. Carry on though as it seems to bring you some happiness.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
yeah they aren't playing for the shirt at the moment, even if adams gets rid of them we will still lose games as the players who have pride in the shirt don't quite cut it at this level!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

Yes Uncle, Adams IS getting all the stick and do you know why? Because:

Adam Virgo isn't choosing to play himself right wing, centre midfield, right back and centre forward. MICKY IS

Colin Hawkins isn't choosing to rush himself back into the team one week after surgery. MICKY IS

Steven Thomson isn't asking to play alongside a defensive midfielder most games, when he himself is a natural holding player. MICKY IS

Stuart Fleetwood isn't asking to play right wing one week and left wing the next, despite the fact he is a centre forward. MICKY IS

and so on and so on and so on.

The players are bewildered. Virtually every single one has either ;

A: Been left out/subbed for no reason whatsoever, immediately after good performances (Thornton, Loft)

B: Been played wildly out of position/in totally unsuitable roles (Virgo, Thomson, Livermore, Savage, Fleetwood, Thornton)

C: Been rushed back into the team despite being clearly injured (Virgo, Hawkins, Forster)

And you still think its their fault?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here