Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Personal Message To All The Players Of BHAFC

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yes Uncle, Adams IS getting all the stick and do you know why? Because:

Adam Virgo isn't choosing to play himself right wing, centre midfield, right back and centre forward. MICKY IS

Colin Hawkins isn't choosing to rush himself back into the team one week after surgery. MICKY IS

Steven Thomson isn't asking to play alongside a defensive midfielder most games, when he himself is a natural holding player. MICKY IS

Stuart Fleetwood isn't asking to play right wing one week and left wing the next, despite the fact he is a centre forward. MICKY IS

and so on and so on and so on.

The players are bewildered. Virtually every single one has either ;

A: Been left out/subbed for no reason whatsoever, immediately after good performances (Thornton, Loft)

B: Been played wildly out of position/in totally unsuitable roles (Virgo, Thomson, Livermore, Savage, Fleetwood, Thornton)

C: Been rushed back into the team despite being clearly injured (Virgo, Hawkins, Forster)

And you still think its their fault?

Yeah it's Micky's fault Nicky Forster didn't score his penalty on Saturday that could have earned a point or even spurred us onto to a win. And it was Micky's fault that we hit the bar a few times last night wasn't it? If only he would stop telling them to miss instead of score :angry:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I will not take the bait. I know you hate me for some reason but I will not rise to it. I try not to have an illogical hatred of someone I have never met or had a conversation with. Carry on though as it seems to bring you some happiness.

Brilliant. Oh, the irony, it's too much.

I don't hate you at all. I just find your overreaction, hypocrisy, knee-jerk reactions, over-the-topness, and attention seeking absolutely hilarious.

PS: I have met you.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Because he has been even worse this season not the same full back that we signed from Coventry.

Doesn't alter the fact that he's the only player at the club capable of playing right back, with a degree of positional nous.

Virgo cannot play there BG. It doesn't matter how many times you keep saying it, he just CAN'T.

I really, really wish you'd been at the game Tuesday. It would have put this argument to bed once and for all. We could have been five down by half time, given the number of times Stockport strolled down the unguarded right back area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here