Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A night out in LONDON

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I'd second all the recommendations to do the Eye as the sun's going down, but you may well have to book in advance to get on there then, it's a v.popular time.

If you've got kids Easy, and fancy a show, the Lion King rocks for little'uns.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
London Aquarium, London Aquarium and the London Aquarium !!!

Make sure you go when they are feeding the sharks.

Also near the eye on the South Bank.

Chopper West

Dec 9, 2004
The Producers.

Singalong for the kids, Blonde with big hooters for the dad. Lots of nazi salutes for the inner Hitler youth child in all the Easy clan

I would dpo the Walk, London's landmarks are all over the place but take up Clapham's idea of the Aquairium...then over the road to Big Ben.

You could walk up Downing Street, Trafalgar Sq or Green Park etc.

There are some good deals on Friday nights in Holiday inngs etc. I think Wozza or Bozza has posted details b4.

Also the YHA building on Euston Road oppo Euston is clean, cheap and great location.

If you're around the next day the Science musuem is a must - loads interactive games- and Natural History (next door) for the dinosaurs.

LC

Dandyman

In London village.
Easy 10 said:
Kinky. I can see you know how to show a girl a good time.

:)

He normally blindfolds them.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Easy 10
Kinky. I can see you know how to show a girl a good time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He normally blindfolds them.

There are normally dead!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Once you've been on the Eye, walk downstream along the south bank. Plenty of places to stop for a beer -- the National Theatre's terrace bar being one of my favourites as it's never too crowded and affords a spectacular view. A bit further along, there are some excellent and reasonably priced restaurants at Gabriel's Wharf.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Dump the kids off at Burger King, Easy, and take the missus on a solo nightflight on the London Eye - complete with champagne and fresh fruit platter. Bloody marvellous when the moon's out. Good idea to get rid of the sommelier, though, cos he might get in the way ;)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
eastlondonseagull said:
Dump the kids off at Burger King, Easy, and take the missus on a solo nightflight on the London Eye - complete with champagne and fresh fruit platter. Bloody marvellous when the moon's out. Good idea to get rid of the sommelier, though, cos he might get in the way ;)
What, you mean me and the missus becoming members of the "mile eye club" ?

*coat*

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Easy 10 said:
Not TOO fussed about seeing a show to be honest Titty, but thanks for the suggestion. London Eye in the evening followed by a meal sounds quite nice though Kinky. I can see you know how to show a girl a good time.

:)

you you want my addrss for post card!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not decided yet. Although it could be useful if I decide to start stalking you.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
You have just made my dreams come true.

Altho it would be rather lazy stalking if you didnt find my address out for yourself.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I could just follow you back from the Star.
Speaking of which.....

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
And for Sunday morning, a little sojourn on a boat up or down the Thames. Lots of places along South Bank to embark. Really enjoyable and if you have a good guide , genuinely very interesting about the history of the river and local buildings and landmarks. Also, " water air" good for a hangover.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Get to London and get in an unlicensed cab and ask him where youcan get some sniff from, get some sniff and some e's and head to Herbal for some rinsin drum and bass. This won't finish until very late so you don't need accomodation. First train back.

Done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here