Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A night out in LONDON

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
"When my boyfriend told me he wanted to take me up the Oxo Tower for my birthday, I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn't really think it was my scene. How wrong I was! I mean, yeah, so it's a bit of a strain on the old back pocket, and I admit I did feel a bit uncomfortable initially. But a couple of cocktails helped me relax and soon I was really getting into it - we carried on well into the night. It was a great experience and I really loved it - so much so that I won't let my boyfriend take me anywhere else now! So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it!"

:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I guess you don't work for Tourist Information then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tubby Mondays said:
So you are aware there is a tourist information service for London then?
Yes. Yes I am.

But I rarely do anything in life without first asking the opinion and/or drawing upon the first-hand experiences of an array of anonymous posters of varying age and intellect on an obscure internet messageboard thats supposed to be about football.
Doesn't everyone ?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Easy 10 said:
Yes. Yes I am.

But I rarely do anything in life without first asking the opinion and/or drawing upon the first-hand experiences of an array of anonymous posters of varying age and intellect on an obscure internet messageboard thats supposed to be about football.
Doesn't everyone ?

Only those that still wet the bed.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tubby Mondays said:
Only those that still wet the bed.
Not sure what my nocturnal bodily secretions have to do with asking about recommendations for a good night out in the capital. I'll be sure to mention it when I get my map from the tourist booth though, thanks.

Last edited:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Well we all know now that youre going to have a night out in the capital and I for one am very impressed. I hope you enjoy it.

If you ever feel the need to go out for a drive one Sunday afternoon, please, do let us all know about it first wont you. Perhaps ask for a route, the best place to buy petrol or the best place to park etc etc.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tubby Mondays said:
Well we all know now that youre going to have a night out in the capital and I for one am very impressed. I hope you enjoy it.

If you ever feel the need to go out for a drive one Sunday afternoon, please, do let us all know about it first wont you. Perhaps ask for a route, the best place to buy petrol or the best place to park etc etc.
Oh absolutely. Tell you what, I'll PM you so you can be the first to know.

:rolleyes:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Easy 10 said:
Oooh, and what tube station do I need for Soho Square ? I have an effigy I want to drop off. (will they let me on a train with a can of petrol ?)

Tottenham Court Road. I use to do a lot of runs (delivering packages rather than actual running) there but could never find the FA offices.

Tubby Mondays said:

Time of the month?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mm, good point. I'll carry on then.

As you were.

Tubby Mondays said:
No. Im pissed of by this sort of shit all the time.

May I respectfully suggest you take a deep breath, count to ten and repeat the words, "And relax".

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just wait till he sees that Croatia thread.

*sucks through teeth*

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Tubby Mondays said:
No. Im pissed of by this sort of shit all the time.

don't look at the dog shit thread then - that sort of shit might really send you over the edge!!

PS Easy - do you kids like museums? The transport one in covent garden is good if you like that sort of thing!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tedebear said:
PS Easy - do you kids like museums? The transport one in covent garden is good if you like that sort of thing!!
If we do a museum it'll probably be a natural history type one. We all like stuffed animals. :thumbsup:
(great link by the way, thanks TB)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here