that's the way aha,aha we like it, aha,aha
ooooooooo-Sankt Pauli
ooooooooo-Sankt PAuli

Call the Police.

Hambury or st pauli?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Don Logan seems to have integrated with the mentality and language of NSC quicker than most, making me wonder if he's really a noob after all.

Anyway, it seems that half the teams in the league sing that song. I think Stevenage were singing it on the tv box at the weekend.

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Don Logan seems to have integrated with the mentality and language of NSC quicker than most, making me wonder if he\'s really a noob after all.

Anyway, it seems that half the teams in the league sing that song. I think Stevenage were singing it on the tv box at the weekend.

I slot in anywhere my good man. Be it a nasty crack den, I will happily spark up a pipe and chase the dragon. Similarly I am just as at home supping a fine Chardonnay whilst sampling caviar. Man of many walks of life I am.

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
We love you, we love you, we love you,
and where you play we follow, we follow, we follow
\'cause we support Sankt Pauli - Sankt Pauli, Sankt Pauli
and that\'s the way we like it - we like it, we like it
Ooooo-Oooo
that\'s the way aha,aha we like it, aha,aha
that\'s the way aha,aha we like it, aha,aha
ooooooooo-Sankt Pauli
ooooooooo-Sankt PAuli

Call the Police.

Christ I forgot about Communism. St Pauli are a commie club, so by singing their song you are also endorsing the Stalin regime which killed millions upon millions of people.

What a f***ing disgrace you are. IRA and Commie to boot. Get the f*** orf our forum. To think what those in the Battle of Britain died for...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Christ I forgot about Communism. St Pauli are a commie club, so by singing their song you are also endorsing the Stalin regime which killed millions upon millions of people.

What a f***ing disgrace you are. IRA and Commie to boot. Get the f*** orf our forum. To think what those in the Battle of Britain died for...

Edison_Chen_mental_patient.jpg

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Oh dear.

Ironic thing is it is these types of people who hate the NSK for 'telling people what to sing' when they've never done that and it is these type of posters telling people what to and not to sing.

Assuming it is just a troll/second account.

Mheh.

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Oh dear.

Ironic thing is it is these types of people who hate the NSK for 'telling people what to sing' when they've never done that and it is these type of posters telling people what to and not to sing.

Assuming it is just a troll/second account.

Mheh.

Dont recall mentioning the nsk fella. Who are they?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
We love you, we love you, we love you,
and where you play we follow, we follow, we follow
'cause we support Sankt Pauli - Sankt Pauli, Sankt Pauli
and that's the way we like it - we like it, we like it
Ooooo-Oooo
ooooooooo-Sankt Pauli
ooooooooo-Sankt PAuli

Call the Police.

MUCH better lyrics than our version.

:lol: May I say how much I admire your political viewpoint.Your post was so balanced and correct that I had to check your user name to make sure I hadn`t written it myself.:cheers:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
tbf mate if you took out all the pointless threads there'd be little to post pointless replies to

Hands up, Good call!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here