Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A New Rule

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Here's another unspoken rule.

If a new NSC member starts a pointless thread that's been covered many times before, then they're largely always remembered for that, regardless of any later postings that they may make

If we're playing that game then I consider anyone with less than 1000 posts or 5 years service a JCL so your post is null and void :p

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Wow, just WOW.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Anyone heard singing or supporting the \'woooaaaah wooooaaaahh\' song is basically Palace, and should be treated as such.

As it is a famous Celtic song, said offenders are also effectively IRA sympathisers, and support the unlawful killing of British servicemen (and women!) and innocent civilians. I would suggest reporting them to the authorities.

As you were.

Is the same true about the CMS one then as that started up their didn't it :facepalm:

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Song is sung by our most hated rivals and a club that clearly identifies with a staunch enemy of this Nation.

Very surprised by some of the comments on this thread...this is supposed to be a BHA forum unless I am gravely mistaken?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Pull your head out the sand Paddy it has more rebel connotations than \'British soldiers go home!\' You carry on singing mate while our brave men and women fight and die for our freedom (a freedom you exploit by singing songs promoting terrorism).

You make me sick.

I really am staggered to be honest. What the bleeding hell are you on about? Palace nick a St Pauli song, so that means that Palace fans are murdering innocent people??? No sorry, you have lost me.

Now siding with Palace....not keen on staying in my good books are you.

Interesting view point, needs further discussion, I'll start:

wibble wibble cat flap, 2lbs of carrots and a small bag of onions.
Look out Raggy, its a Ronster!!
the rain in spain falls mainly on, Nigeria..

Hope this helps to explain.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I really am staggered to be honest. What the bleeding hell are you on about? Palace nick a St Pauli song, so that means that Palace fans are murdering innocent people??? No sorry, you have lost me.

Clearly Palace fans blew up the Grand Hotel, it wasn't an IRA attack on the Govenment of the day, just some Palace terrorists taking out a rivals landmark. We'd have hit back but no-one could think of a landmark in the Croydon area worth targeting. :hilton:

DanielT

Clearly Palace fans blew up the Grand Hotel, it wasn't an IRA attack on the Govenment of the day, just some Palace terrorists taking out a rivals landmark. We'd have hit back but no-one could think of a landmark in the Croydon area worth targeting. :hilton:

To be fair, they ruin their own landmarks: burn them, loot them, put signs on them saying 'selhurst park' - things like that

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
We love you, we love you, we love you,
and where you play we follow, we follow, we follow
'cause we support Sankt Pauli - Sankt Pauli, Sankt Pauli
and that's the way we like it - we like it, we like it
Ooooo-Oooo
that's the way aha,aha we like it, aha,aha
that's the way aha,aha we like it, aha,aha
ooooooooo-Sankt Pauli
ooooooooo-Sankt PAuli

Call the Police.