Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A New Rule

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Anyone heard singing or supporting the \'woooaaaah wooooaaaahh\' song is basically Palace, and should be treated as such.

As it is a famous Celtic song, said offenders are also effectively IRA sympathisers, and support the unlawful killing of British servicemen (and women!) and innocent civilians. I would suggest reporting them to the authorities.

As you were.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Anyone heard singing or supporting the \'woooaaaah wooooaaaahh\' song is basically Palace, and should be treated as such.

As it is a famous Celtic song, said offenders are also effectively IRA sympathisers, and support the unlawful killing of British servicemen (and women!) and innocent civilians. I would suggest reporting them to the authorities.

As you were.

Here's another unspoken rule.

If a new NSC member starts a pointless thread that's been covered many times before, then they're largely always remembered for that, regardless of any later postings that they may make

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Watching some of that Norwich game at weekend Leicester have gone bonkers about it, and they don't even know any words just endless wooh oh oh oh oh they were doing it at our place but 10 times more (maybe cos they didn't have a Mattock to wade in to) ... I pity them, I really do

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Here's another unspoken rule.

If a new NSC member starts a pointless thread that's been covered many times before, then they're largely always remembered for that, regardless of any later postings that they may make

tbf mate if you took out all the pointless threads there'd be little to post pointless replies to

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Sorry guys I didn\'t know it had been discussed already. As you can see from my post count I am new to these here parts.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

As you were.

I imagine St. Pauli might take a different slant on that logic.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Furthermore anyone who makes a rule while only consulting themselves and not recognising that others have an opinion……………….so you don't like the song mate, many others don’t and many others do.

Can you narrow it down any more by the way? Crystal Palace supporting IRA? Even if it were true, the numbers would surely not warrant anybody being interested.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
So long as it's not racist etc, then no one on here has a right to tell supporters what they can and can't sing at a match. Very few football songs are unique to one club, so get over it. If you don't like the song, fine, don't join in. I personally have no problem with the St Pauli song or Albion fans who wish to sing it.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

D

Deleted member 22389

I was honestly worried that The Amex would fall silent after a few matches but it is better than expected. Don't care what song it is.
You don't need to join in if you don't like it.

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
There are gonna be a whole lot of fans from clubs all around the country upset by this rule.

It's gone viral!!!!!!!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Furthermore anyone who makes a rule while only consulting themselves and not recognising that others have an opinion……………….QUOTE]
Is David Cameron 'discussing' NHS changes?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Watching some of that Norwich game at weekend Leicester have gone bonkers about it, and they don't even know any words just endless wooh oh oh oh oh they were doing it at our place but 10 times more (maybe cos they didn't have a Mattock to wade in to) ... I pity them, I really do

Did anyone know why Leicester were singing "When the saints go marching in" against us? They didn't appear to be changing the words

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
Please explain?

The song has no links to terrorism.

Pull your head out the sand Paddy it has more rebel connotations than \'British soldiers go home!\' You carry on singing mate while our brave men and women fight and die for our freedom (a freedom you exploit by singing songs promoting terrorism).

You make me sick.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Pull your head out the sand Paddy it has more rebel connotations than \'British soldiers go home!\' You carry on singing mate while our brave men and women fight and die for our freedom (a freedom you exploit by singing songs promoting terrorism).

You make me sick.

You need help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here