Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message to the thieving, so called Seagull fan.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Probably not the best time to post a new thread on the evening of a game,but here goes.I have been waiting a long time to get this off my chest.After the evening match against Reading I went with six others for a 'Harveys' in the Brasserie to try to deaden our pain! I put my £67.00 Brighton & Hove Albion winter coat on the back of a seat no more the three feet from me. When Gus came on the tv we wandered over to try to hear him. You can fecking guess the rest! So,to the scumbag/tw#t/pr##k/low life piece of sh#t,and insert any other description after this yourselves, I can tell you I spent a pleasant hour the following day going through CCTV in the West Reception. Guess what? your ugly mug came up and we also know how you got out without being noticed. So, in case you have the brains to see and understand this, DON'T fecking wear it, and I suggest you do NOT go to Brasserie/Dicks or anywhere else this coming season - seven of us know what you look like! :rant::rant:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Probably not the best time to post a new thread on the evening of a game,but here goes.I have been waiting a long time to get this off my chest.After the evening match against Reading I went with six others for a 'Harveys' in the Brasserie to try to deaden our pain! I put my £67.00 Brighton & Hove Albion winter coat on the back of a seat no more the three feet from me. When Gus came on the tv we wandered over to try to hear him. You can fecking guess the rest! So,to the scumbag/tw#t/pr##k/low life piece of sh#t,and insert any other description after this yourselves, I can tell you I spent a pleasant hour the following day going through CCTV in the West Reception. Guess what? your ugly mug came up and we also know how you got out without being noticed. So, in case you have the brains to see and understand this, DON'T fecking wear it, and I suggest you do NOT go to Brasserie/Dicks or anywhere else this coming season - seven of us know what you look like! :rant::rant:

Hope you catch the thieving T***. It seems people will steal anything these days. We had the batteries from a remote control stolen out of our newly installed tv at work once, unbelievable.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!

I think that with our club an it's honest fans in mind, you should stick his mug up on here.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I needed the money though :shrug: only joking, there are wankers everywhere, even amongst our own supporters. Hope they find who did it and ban him

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011

Wrong forum

BBS is what you're looking for

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Libel warning!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes I think this is sailing close to libel

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Surely it's a police matter and with a clear pic on CCTV they can identify him (or her :lol:)?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Know the feeling pal,i was on the lash in hull after the game and before I hit the clubs i put my new henri lloyd coat £250 on the chair next to me,in a split second it was gone.

Must confess i did laugh after a few minutes as what's mean't to be is mean't to be:lolol:

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Surely it's a police matter and with a clear pic on CCTV they can identify him (or her :lol:)?

this, if its been stolen, go to the police. dont post on a forum!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Noone! I cant see him wanting an ALBION coat - unless he was going to try to sell it out the back of a Transit! in 'Wickes' car park the next day.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Noone! I cant see him wanting an ALBION coat - unless he was going to try to sell it out the back of a Transit! in 'Wickes' car park the next day.

The thieving little scouse git I think we should sell him to Cardiff now.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
How can this be construed as 'libel' or whatever the correct form of the word would be?

It's not libel at all. No names were mentioned, he just stated what happened and there is CCTV to prove that someone actually took it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here