Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Message to the police ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What about all the homophobic palace fans (joking or not), are they breaking the law as well? :fishing:

Whoever the grass was....:tosser:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
people are still saying that the police "threaten" Bozza. his words, if you saw them, where that they "alerted" him. which suggests a unofficial or first stage warning that something is too close to the mark. there is also an implication that the post/thread in question has been removed, a few locked threads are way less than what we have seen here before. maybe bozza/mods will clarify, but then maybe they dont wish to derail the point that certain discussion weren't welcome here in the first place.

or put it another way, if you think the police are monitoring NSC then you need to get a new view of reality, i dont think they have the time to be here.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
people are still saying that the police "threaten" Bozza. his words, if you saw them, where that they "alerted" him. which suggests a unofficial or first stage warning that something is too close to the mark. there is also an implication that the post/thread in question has been removed, a few locked threads are way less than what we have seen here before. maybe bozza/mods will clarify, but then maybe they dont wish to derail the point that certain discussion weren't welcome here in the first place.

or put it another way, if you think the police are monitoring NSC then you need to get a new view of reality, i dont think they have the time to be here.
Lord B said Bozza was 'threatened with arrest' (post #63 on this thread). That's a little bit stronger than an 'alert'.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Police state/pc society?
I'll agree with that. We let one of the most evil men in the world have a the biggest platform and some of the biggest power to abuse and murder the true labour party, to murder 100s of service men, to turn us into a pc society, handing over a country (for brown to take all the blame) about to fall to its knees. We let that mofo have 12yrs, but we didn't give nick griffin 2 minutes of air time without being interupted. Police/pc state? Yep.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Police state/pc society?
I'll agree with that. We let one of the most evil men in the world have a the biggest platform and some of the biggest power to abuse and murder the true labour party, to murder 100s of service men, to turn us into a pc society, handing over a country (for brown to take all the blame) about to fall to its knees. We let that mofo have 12yrs, but we didn't give nick griffin 2 minutes of air time without being interupted. Police/pc state? Yep.
mofo ?? using terms like that is nearly as bad as the things blair has done !!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Just as it is unfair to write off everyone who posts on NSC as hate filled racists, it is also unfair to write off the whole of Sussex's finest as the front line of a totalitarian state.

The laws on hate crime are vague and complex, and perhaps, just perhaps, the officer who received the complaint has taken a safety first approach and made contact to advise that he/she is duty bound to investigate, and detail the nature of the complaint, even though it is in my opinion trivial.

Perhaps people ought to be asking themselves has anyone been banned since NSC returned to air?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I'm dating a Mauritian girl (Indian), and I will make 'racist' comments to her in jest, and she will to me - it's just banter and we don't mean anything, but if I was to post these comments on here, some of the PC brigade would class me as racist.

There is a considerable difference between friendly banter between two people who know each other well and anonymously posting hate against people you don't know individually. Surely you can see the difference?

Those of you talking about Police State are thinking too hard. Ridiculous. Some idiot has reported something to the Police - who have acted on it. Again though - if you want to push the boundaries - don't act all pretend-shocked when you hit them.

Too right.

The trouble is that there are a number of posters who support the BNP, and for that matter any party, and can post a reasoned argument in support of them. However, there is a minority who resort to vile abuse and threats and behave in unacceptable behaviour.

Unless Bozza gives a full account, we will never know exactly what was said but it has been suggested that someone complained. If so, it may well be that this individual was one of the minority being targeted by the vile posts and quite legitimately complained to the Police. They haven't arrested Bozza and it may well be that they have suggested things are getting close to crossing the line and he has, quite rightly, taken action.

This moronic use derogatory use of the phrase 'grass' annoys me intently. Do you think a witness should 'grass up' the murder of a 10 year old boy playing on his bike in a liverpool put car park? If you grandparents received shoddy treatment in a nursing home, are they grassing up the individual concerned if they complain? What if a neighbour of baby P spoke to the social and saved his life, would they be a grass. Perhaps if there were more people willing to report incidents then society may even become a better place. However, I suspect the 'anti-grassing up' brigade will never change because they only see their rights and not their responsibilities.

People spout on about the right to have freedom of speech but then never mention the responsibility as well. You cannot mouth off in public against other people. There have been many cases of people being charged for just that. You cannot write what you like about others because we have the libel and slander laws, and rightly so.

Without laws and social guidelines we would have anarchy where no one is safe.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Without looking at the members list, i'll bet we are short of a long legged flightless bird.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Without laws and social guidelines we would have anarchy where no one is safe.

I thought we did have laws and guidelines on NSC, if you don't like it, report it to the mods and action can be swiftly taken.

larus

There is a considerable difference between friendly banter between two people who know each other well and anonymously posting hate against people you don't know individually. Surely you can see the difference?
Too a certain extent yes. But the PC zealots assume that because people can see the funny side to racist jokes, disabled jokes, sick jokes etc, then they are a racist/sicko whatever. That I think is just crap.

I have no problem other cultures mocking christianity/whites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here