Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message for palace fan randomjack

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
jack if u dont want your details posted then dont have twitter, facebook ,or other internet pages that can be found as simply as using google. Its not hard to find out an awfull lot about someone who plasters there details all over the www

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Fair enough, he's come on here, admitted he made the whole thing up and looks foolish because of it. You won't make things up again will you jack? That said, if you did do it then you know the CCTV will show it, don't you?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I do apologise for the stupid comment, I was a f***ing stupid 'tard, but that hardly warrants my personal details being put on a public forum.

little heads up for you Jack,facebook and twitter are what can best be described as public and i dont think anyone on here hacked your accounts then daringly left details of your email and posted pictures of yourself for all to see.......i wonder who could have actually done that.

Secondly if you were short of furniture for your caravan you should have said and we would have pointed out a well known family furniture store in the croydon area.........oh no it appears a bunch of inbreds burnt it down.........no wonder you need to steal seats

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Although the poor sap deserves all the flak coming his way, and supposedly no one is going to actually report this, seeing as his details are now in the public domain it will be easy for ANYONE who has been reading this to do just that - or worse.

However.......perhaps if he would be willing to post a picture of himself with "I HATE PALACE" written in crayon across his chest, I'm sure that nothing at all would happen.

Just an idea.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
f***ing pathetic.You've had your fun but now the bloke is down you stick the boot in.
All f***ing mouth.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Eh? Your mate is the one who's been gobbing off like a top boy. Now trot off like a good little Nigel and have a think about the consequences of playing the internet warrior.
Go on then then .As for Nigel I have seen a few of the posters from you lot on the BBS and well............

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
f***ing pathetic.You've had your fun but now the bloke is down you stick the boot in.
All f***ing mouth.

Why don't you f*** off, eh? Before he deleted his Youtube account his main sticky comment on one of his videos was about Brighton all taking it up the arse because we're all gay. Tough shit the homophobic little squirt is getting his comeuppance.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Go on then then .As for Nigel I have seen a few of the posters from you lot on the BBS and well............

Go on then then? What's that mean in relation to my comment or anything pertaining to the English language? Your talking gibberish.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Why don't you f*** off, eh? Before he deleted his Youtube account his main sticky comment on one of his videos was about Brighton all taking it up the arse because we're all gay. Tough shit the homophobic little squirt is getting his comeuppance.
How shall I f*** off? Some of the gay abuse is cringeworthy but so is the pikey shit.
Anyway i've been on here longer than you my little JCL.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
l.jpg

Tribal Eagle! tattoo on his arm so his must be hard, love one of the comments through

James
jack ur a sick head. i like it!!! fits in with the fcuk t-shirt. did u know this eagle represents homosexuality in kuwait!! rock on.

Simpsons Me Photos from Jack Laws (Jack) on Myspace

I thought the tattooist had been on an acid trip :lol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
f***ing sad muppet.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
All f***ing mouth.

You really are a grade one prick Oggy. The only reason he's 'down' as you call it and on here grovelling like the sad little Palace fan that he is, is because he got completely turned over by the good citizens of NSC. I doubt he'll be back.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fair enough, he's come on here, admitted he made the whole thing up and looks foolish because of it. You won't make things up again will you jack? That said, if you did do it then you know the CCTV will show it, don't you?

exactly. he's admitted wrong and held his hands up - you can't ask for more.

it's a shame people take "pride" in this sort've stuff (the destroying of property) but what's done is done.

Last edited:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Yep leave it now lads he has come on here tail between his legs and held his hands up. Surely we are bigger than that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here