Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A message for palace fan randomjack

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Q Is Jack a tw*t?
A Yes

Q Is he really one of the people responsible for causing damage at the Amex
A Well he has bragged about it on a social network site,but the chances are he is just an immature plonker trying to be funny and tough.

Q Considering he is actually guilty then what do you think is the best outcome.
A Wait I just said he is probably a lying buffoon.

Q But the law of the internet says if it written it must be true
A That’s not really a question but since you have explained it like that it must be true after all.

Q Should he be grassed up to CPFC
A Grass is such a harsh word

Q OK should CPFC be informed
A Considering CPFC are footing the bill and need every penny they can get at the moment I believe they would be interested to know who the guilty parties were, also mindless vandalism and looting is a large problem in the Croydon area and I think as a society we have an obligation to stamp it out at the source before it spreads.

Q So are you going to inform them then?
A No probably not

Q So what was the point of starting this ******* thread then?
A Its called banter chum, wind your neck in don’t take life too seriously and just enjoy the fun and bask in the knowledge Jack is having a special day courtesy of NSC

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Sorry but I strongly disagree with everyone who thinks this individual should go unpunished for what he admits he did. I would hope that any Albion fan that causes criminal damage to another Clubs stadium would be banned from attending home and away fixtures for at least a year by the Club as a minimum penalty.

Palace can easily trace this person and set an example to others by taking action against him. Should they fail to do so then I fear they are opening themselves up to acts from similar minded people when visiting Selhurst.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
It was a f***ing stupid comment made when I was pissed to wind up a few of your lot. Of course I never did such a thing like that. Hardly deserve this harassment?

was that supposed to be a question Jack? and can we have our seat back please?

randomjack

Jul 29, 2003
I do apologise for the stupid comment, I was a f***ing stupid 'tard, but that hardly warrants my personal details being put on a public forum.

It was a f***ing stupid comment made when I was pissed to wind up a few of your lot. Of course I never did such a thing like that. Hardly deserve this harassment?

Oh that's Ok then - I'm sure all that's follows for you will only be done by people who are pissed and on the wind up and you will be able to understand that.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Wait, his details on here yet?

I need to join in on this shit. Message me somebody?! :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here