Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A maximum of 4,000 fans to be allowed at outdoor sports events

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
As long as the 4k are actual fans and not picked form the NSC moaner brigade. Otherwise it will just be 4k people groaning if we make a pass, swearing all sorts of abuse at March and whatever scapegoat they have picked out during their time away.
4k actual supportive fans would be great though.

You do know that the NSC mods are in charge of selecting the 4000 ? (the ballot grouping cd-rom had coffee spilt on it and there isn’t time to run the process again).

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
As long as the 4k are actual fans and not picked form the NSC moaner brigade. Otherwise it will just be 4k people groaning if we make a pass, swearing all sorts of abuse at March and whatever scapegoat they have picked out during their time away.

X-Factor style auditions?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Glad to see you’ve brought your positive outlook to this good news thread! [emoji23]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
There must be some sort of argument, bearing in mind demand WILL outstrip supply, for an opting in scheme so only willing participants are in the draw.

They'd be the ones more likely to spend once in the stadium also.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
I believe only around 6 thousand have entered the ballot scheme, personally I have no interest in going back at the moment so would be more than happy for the people registered to have a better chance to get a ticket and surrender mine until next season.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I believe only around 6 thousand have entered the ballot scheme, personally I have no interest in going back at the moment so would be more than happy for the people registered to have a better chance to get a ticket and surrender mine until next season.

Aren't you automatically entered into the ballot, and you can then choose to join a group? I thought that was the default, you could opt out if you wanted ???

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Will this not be cited as an unfair advantage for clubs based in different tiers? Haven’t read all posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

All STs are in the ballot. You can opt out of a number of games but not the ballot.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Will this not be cited as an unfair advantage for clubs based in different tiers? Haven’t read all posts.

There will be serial grizzling, yes.

There was some pillock caller on Talksport earlier, grizzling that he was in tier 3 and couldn't go and watch his team in tier 1, but adamant he was going to drive two hundred miles to find a pub near the ground to watch them in. Tosser!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Tell me it is not a realistic worry though!?
Imagine 4k fans that booed Barnes taking a penalty FOR US! Not really a help is it.
It is not a worry at all. Realistic or not.

It is a total waste of energy 'worrying' about other fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here