Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Level Results tomorrow

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Getting a level results tomorrow and not looking forward to it.

Does anyone who goes to (or knows someone who goes to) BHASVIC know what time and where abouts to pick the results up?

Cant find it on the BHASVIC website and cant find any letters about it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Odd how they only ever seem to show 18 year old GIRLS squealing, jumping with delight and hugging each other on the news on this day. Could never quite work that out. :dunce:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I know I have definitly failed one of my Pyschology papers as I did not know the answers to anything.

Will proberbly resit the papers I fail in January.
I wouldn't care less if I failed Law as I will not be doing it next year anyway

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
bew4194 said:
I know the feeling. I'm looking forward to seeing what I get for a few subjects but the rest I don't want to know.

i did well first 3 days then my dog died and it buggered me up and only really recovered last two days.

i only wrote half a page for my history exam:(

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Fragmented Badger said:
They are available until about 2 or 3 pm though, so if you are in no hurry to find out then you can always go in later. Don't leave it too late though, or they start to send them out by post and you won't get them until Friday.

Cool, might pop in about 12ish then, give me a bit of a chance to get some SLEEP! I have had to wake up at 6am on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for work and this morning to take my girlfriends kitten to the vets:angry:

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Good luck to everyone getting their results. I remember what it was like when I got mine a few years ago. Just remember its not the end of the world if you fail!

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
if any of you are applying for uni then you can check the ucas website in the morning and that lets you know if you got in or not.

also last year some of my mates got letters from their first choice uni through the post early in the morning before they got their results so they knew whether they were in or not before they even got their results.

I didnt as my post doesnt come till the afternoon :angry:

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
seagully said:
Good luck to everyone getting their results. I remember what it was like when I got mine a few years ago. Just remember its not the end of the world if you fail!

Not the end of the world at all.
You can easily resit the paper (£20 a paper) and is worth it for yours/our futures

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Cereal Killer said:
Not the end of the world at all.
You can easily resit the paper (£20 a paper) and is worth it for yours/our futures

Oh yes, but redoing a year at college is a right Arse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here