Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
People do talk utter bollocks, it's not a SHAME that he's gone at all :-

He is NOT proven
He doesnt want to play for BRIGHTON
He has an attitude problem
We cannot afford to keep players who show the above three attributes
We can spend the money elsewhere where it will be put to good use

It doesnt really matter how good he ends up being, or how much he fulfills that "potential" that people keep banging on about, for us, he was a WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY

Rant over

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
blueandwhitearmy said:
I'm sure that we haven't seen the best of him just yet

Which says a lot considering he's been here for more than a year.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Lokki 7 said:
Good rant though. 7/10. Next time I want to see more ABUSE.

More abuse, ok, got it, will do

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
The only real shame here is Colin's. He's got ten times more natural ability than, for example, Gary Hart, but I'd have Harty in my side first every single time.

It's not enough to be good, Col. You've got to want it. Under Warnock, he'll probably find that out pretty quickly.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see how his career progresses from here but I think we've missed a trick here. He'll do well in my opinion.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
hitony said:
a real pre maddona... run before you walk sunshine !!!

Err, walk before you run surely?! And what's Guy Ritchie's wife got to do with this?!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
the full harris said:
Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see how his career progresses from here but I think we've missed a trick here. He'll do well in my opinion.

What evidence do you have for that other than his pace?

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Assuming we get a replacement then this might not be a bad deal, Colin is clearly the best attacker at the club but if he doesnt want to play we cant afford to keep him. Hopefully we can use the remaining 14hours to find this elusive target man. :jester:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Wanderer said:
What evidence do you have for that other than his pace?

He is skillfull, strong, has a very powerful shot on him, has confidence in his own ability, has time on the ball, actually has a good first touch, can link up with other players well, is aware of the movement around him, I could go on but essentially he has the kind of attributes I think are needed in an attacking player.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
the full harris said:
He is skillfull, strong, has a very powerful shot on him, has confidence in his own ability, has time on the ball, actually has a good first touch, can link up with other players well, is aware of the movement around him, I could go on but essentially he has the kind of attributes I think are needed in an attacking player.

Strange, Who was impersonating CKR when I was watching him.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Strange, Who was impersonating CKR when I was watching him.

I think he's actually right in terms of CKR's abilities - the problem was he only really showed them about once every ten games or so.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
the full harris said:
In my opinion, Colin Kazim-Richards will go on to much better things than us. He is clearly the most talented player at the club

Agreed. He was without doubt the most talented player at the club. He'll only go on to better things if he changes his outlook. I'm not sure a move to the Premiership is going to help with his delusions of granduer.

the full harris said:
and it is a great shame that the management weren't able to get the best out of the lad.

I'm not sure we can blame the management for this one the kid has clearly got a bad attitude.

the full harris said:
I, for one, am sorry to see him leave..

Agreed

the full harris said:
Good luck to him...

Nah, for all I care he can fvck right off, the snidey little sh*t.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:
I think he's actually right in terms of CKR's abilities - the problem was he only really showed them about once every ten games or so.

Was it that often, I saw flashed of one of two of those every 10 games but not consistantly and never saw all of them at once.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Repugnant Toad said:

Exactly, and that is the crux of the argument. Was this because of a poor attitude or poor man-management? Most say the former, I say the latter.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
the full harris said:
Exactly, and that is the crux of the argument. Was this because of a poor attitude or poor man-management? Most say the former, I say the latter.

The bottom line is how many goals has he scored per appearance for all clubs?

Any stattos about?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He will go on to be a success, clearly not going to start at Sheff Utd but he will come on from the bench and be good for them. All the people saying he was no good and whatever, its just sour grapes because someone (yet another one) wants to leave the club, can't really blame him if he wasn't getting the support from the management here. You can go on about attitude all you want but he is a quality young football and we will be the poorer for him going

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
the full harris said:
Football is about much more than statistics.

Rubbish

For a striker, it's about GOALS, no matter how good the rest of his game is, if he cant consistently put the ball in the back of the net, he wont survive at that level

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here