Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great big 'get well soon, Paul!'

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Never had the pleasure of meeting you Paul but appreciate how much you've done for the Albion, best wishes and get well soon.

:thumbsup:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Throughout those many dark Albion days you were a bright shining light.

Get well soon to a real Albion star.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
A massive get well soon to you Paul from all at the A21 Albion Supporters Club. We remember the bad old days all too well. You emerged to be, and remain, a true Albion legend in our eyes.

The very reason the scales fell from the eyes of many was the info that surfaced from your ruthless investigation into the club accounts (and legal paperwork, etc) at the time when Archers dark shadow spread over our beloved club.

You beat them, you'll beat this.

We wish you God's speed to a full recovery. If ever there was a seat with a fans name on it at Falmer, it's yours mate.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Christ, never knew about this.
What he doesn't know about the struggle we had post mid 90's, ain't worth knowing.

Get well soon Paul

As you have to make do with fruit and not chocolate, howabout a compromise?

15AF6CB0-99CB-33EF-BC65E374EEC95760.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blimey....all the very best Paul, get well soon mate

Regards
Dave

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
He helped to removed the large tumour from the heart of our club which is now starting the thrive again so I hope he returns to full fitness again soon

Neatly put

All fans owe you a debt of gratitude, best wishes for a speedy recovery and hope you're back in the North Stand soon.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Paul, I heard about this the other week.Then was surprised to hear you on the Tannoy.

I wish you a speedy recovery, my friend.
All the very best to you.

Leyenda!!!!

Dave S

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Get well soon , getting rid of 3 tumours makes you a superhero.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Many credit Dick Knight with saving the Albion but if it wasn't for your discovery of the changes the board made we wouldn't have had an Albion for DK to save.

Speedy recovery Paul.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Get well soon mate. He is a lovely chap and one of the guys who always comes across as genuine.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Sorry to hear this.Its all been said on this thread already,but again,i don't know you Paul but i certainly know you WERE THE figurehead in the campaign to rid the club of Archer and co and get Falmer built.
Get well soon!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here