Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A great big 'get well soon, Paul!'

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He helped to removed the large tumour from the heart of our club which is now starting the thrive again so I hope he returns to full fitness again soon

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I dont know you personally, but strangely was reading "build a bonfire" a few nights ago. So I know your history. Best wishes and a speedy recovery.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Get well soon and stay that way. Proper legend.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
A lot of people did an awful lot when it was needed, back in the Dark Days. But I suspect that few people ever did more than Paul Samrah and that's why Albions fans like me who've never met him will always owe the man a great deal. So here's to a full recovery, sounds a pretty nasty old business.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
A lot of people did an awful lot when it was needed, back in the Dark Days. But I suspect that few people ever did more than Paul Samrah and that's why Albions fans like me who've never met him will always owe the man a great deal. So here's to a full recovery, sounds a pretty nasty old business.

Precisely this.

Get well soon Paul

1066 seagull

Sep 25, 2008
Brighton
I trust a speedy recovery is on the cards. If you're now bedridden for the coming days and have access to laptop I do recommend listening to Alan Davies footie podcast 'It's up for grabs now'. Link here:

It's Up For Grabs Now - The Arsenal Podcast with Alan Davies - Download free podcast episodes by Alan Davies on iTunes.

Yeah, I know its based around Arsenal but the wider footie terrace culture is fully embraced in highly amusing fashion. Worth listening to earlier podcasts first, as many running jokes stem from Nov/Dec ramblings...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Bloody hell I didn't know he was ill, and certainly not that ill! Here's wishing a speedy and complete recovery to a man without whom Brighton and Hove Albion may well have died - and I don't think that's too hyperbolic a statement to make.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Paul

Get well soon.

Thinking of you.

Looking forward to seeing you at Falmer.

WnW

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Here, here get well soon Paul. No doubt you be back amongst the blue 'n' white at The Mighty Withdean before you can say "We want Falmer" ...

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
get well soon Paul from all of us at Treason Show

take it easy old chap, put your feet up and enjoy the ride to Falmer.
x
mark brailsford

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Here's to a speedy recovery Paul. Best wishes & UTA!

TT x x

Oh, & because it's Friday:-

ER%20Doctor%20Dog.jpg

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.

Amen to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here