Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A furious Ian Holloway...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
...hit out at referee Craig Pawson after Blackpool lost their second game in 10. The game came to life in the 54th minute when Barry Ferguson was sent off for raising his elbow to Guirane N'Daw.

Holloway, unable to contain himself, was sent to the stands, and was still seething afterwards. "If you can see into my heart now there is a big black mark on it and that hurts. That is wrong. It's a sad day for me. I very nearly didn't go to the stand because I was that incensed. I normally know when I have done something wrong and on this occasion I hadn't."

Championship round-up: Ian Holloway sees red as Blackpool slip up | Football | The Observer

f***ing BELLROT at it again. I hear he's thinking of investing in a Clinton's franchise.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Him and poyet should agree to pay fines and say what they f***ing like about that ****.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
I'm confused, was it a bad decision? The player was sent off for raising his elbow? Did the player actually elbow someone?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Glad to see he is just crap and didn't have it in for us

As much as I was incendary on the day, Vincelot was a clear red and Barnes has no excuse either. The only issue is whether Burnley should also have had a red card.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As much as I was incendary on the day, Vincelot was a clear red and Barnes has no excuse either. The only issue is whether Burnley should also have had a red card.

Lol Vincelot a clear red. :fishing:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There is no question though. The Burnley player should have been sent off..

And Burnley should have had a goal kick when El-Abd kicked it out of play. :lolol: He didn't have as bad a game as people think, he was the pantomime villain because no-one (including him!) saw Vincelot's incident and then he rightly sent off Barnes. We appealed, and the FA upheld the ban. He only actually got a couple of things wrong.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
And Burnley should have had a goal kick when El-Abd kicked it out of play. :lolol: He didn't have as bad a game as people think, he was the pantomime villain because no-one (including him!) saw Vincelot's incident and then he rightly sent off Barnes. We appealed, and the FA upheld the ban. He only actually got a couple of things wrong.

What the f*** are you on about, he made terrible decisions both ways all day. We just happened to get the worst of them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What the f*** are you on about, he made terrible decisions both ways all day. We just happened to get the worst of them.

No, the big decisions went against us but we were the architects of our own failure. All the little decisions don't really matter. The Greer goal should never have been disallowed. I still don't know what was wrong with that.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

one or even two should have gone on the Burnley side which makes Pawson a turd anyone watching MOTD would have thought he might have sent off 10's if not more he was there to see the rules were adhered to and fairly and he was nor fair in any way

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
No, the big decisions went against us but we were the architects of our own failure. All the little decisions don't really matter. The Greer goal should never have been disallowed. I still don't know what was wrong with that.

Consistency, fella. That's the main gripe I have with referees, consistency. I don't care how they interpret the laws of the game, as long as they are consistent.

Vincelot punch and Barnes two footed tackle = reds = fair enough

Two footed tackle on Tarrico and push in El-Abds face = nothing = massively inconsistent and very poor refereeing.

Not to mention the Greer goal..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here