Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A consensus on Global warming?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
I dont have a beard, I think you'll find thats bhaexpress who took that money shot.:)

Back on topic.

Is it wise to listen to greens? As most of em are Watermelons anyway, green on the outside red in the center.

I had one of those mindless dorks canvassing on my doorstep the other day. A real dumbass.:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No pal, no beard, typical of you to be wrong though. :jester:

TelscombeGull

Oct 11, 2006
BN10
Re: Re: Re: Re: A consensus on Global warming?

Simster said:
Bliar is a play on words. That tosser has sent hundreds to their graves. He went against public opinion and tried to justify it with all that *nudge nudge wink wink if you knew what I knew* bollocks.

More like hundreds of thousands!:shootself

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Voroshilov said:
Looney looks stupid on all his threads - why should this one be any different?

i think it's the first thread he's been involved in cocksucking, or for that matter bhaexpress, so that makes it a first, of sorts

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
afters said:
i think it's the first thread he's been involved in cocksucking, or for that matter bhaexpress, so that makes it a first, of sorts

Why am I involved ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Towner's Fridge said:
Go to the Independent online and read some of the Stern report that was issued yesterday. Makes really bad reading for anyone who might wish to save the planet.

TNBA

TTF

Yea I read about that biased claptrap thanks.:)

So apart from owning all you bitches on this thread, simster got owned a couple of times and bhaexpress copped a face full of man sauce.

so thats agreed then.:clap2:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well considering alot of rivers in Australia are drying up and half the nation is under drought and water restrictions i'd say somethings going on.

I can't remember in my life time such dry winters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here